Part 7: The Space Queen Dragon!

Zacznij od początku

(I want to end this soon she has suffered a lot so ending the fight and bringing her to her sense will be the best choice.) Celeste thought as she glance at Veldanava and he instantly knew what she wanted.

Before any of them can make a move, they heard a very mischievous and creepy laugh.

All three of them turns to where the laugh came from and they see a sliver-haired man with a mask covering his face. He has a black glove on his right hand and a white one on the left. He also has a symbol on his shirt.

(A/n: Please ignore the monster behind him 😅)

"Haha, how interesting that a third True Dragon was born when neither of the two True Dragons created her" He said.

Celeste looked calmly at him while Veldanava and Noblesse looked cautious. He did isn't notice him earlier while they were fighting.

(He was able to hide his presence very well for me to not notice him but I'm pretty Sure Celeste-née had already sense him from the beginning.) Veldanava thought.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Celeste ask calmly.

The boy ignore her as he turned to Noblesse.

"I didn't think that the Third True Dragon has the power of Space itself" He said.

(Did he literally just ignored me?) Celeste asked herself, dumbfounded. She had never encountered someone that had ignored her, they would usually answer her because they can feel that she was strong even without showing her aura.

(Wow...A random dude has the guts to ignore Celeste-née, even I can't do that...) Veldanava thought.

"Must be amazing to have that power right? Controlling and manipulating space itself. Too bad you were unable to save your brother and pet" He said.

Noblesse flinched and looked at the man with anger in her eyes as she grips her spear tightly.

"They had protected you until their last breath..How weak of you to not save them in time" He mocked Noblesse making her grit her teeth every time the man spoke up.

"Shut your damn mouth.." Her voice was deep and scary but the man did not flinch one bit.

"And why should I? It's the truth you know?" After hearing those words, Noblesse can't stop herself anymore as she release her entire aura that destroyed multiple multiverses around them into nothingness. It also made the Omniverse shake a bit.

A lot of smoke and shockwaves appeared after Nobesse releashed her aura as the man covered his face with his arms. Celeste and Veldanava flew back to avoid the shockwaves. Noblesse looks at the man with killing intent and murderous eyes as her eyes glowed.