"Tengoku... you're not... scared, are you?" She mumbled to herself, watching as (Y/N)'s wide eyes scanned the three curses before her. In all honesty, (Y/N) was a shaking mess right now, but what was more important than her fear and nerves was ensuring her and Nobara's safety.

"Hey, ugly! Get over here!" (Y/N) calls out to the large curses, who all immediately snapped their way over to the girl. "Fast... what grade are you three?"

Of course, there was no response from the huge creatures as they continued on their way to their prey. "If you won't answer me, then I'll have to run a little experiment..." (Y/N) sighs.

"Sakkaku..."

"Lasso de Caelo!"

(Y/N)'s hands began to swing around as if she were a cowboy about to lasso his next meal. Her eyes narrowed in on the curse in the middle, which was hunched over and stood at about 3 metres tall.

As she did this, cursed energy began to leak out of her hands, and shoot straight out. At first, it looked like a long ribbon of cursed energy, but as this energy solidified and began to swing around with (Y/N)'s movement, it was clear that it was not a ribbon.

It was a lasso, Lasso de Caelo.

The Lasso of Heaven.

And, with a final swing, the end of the lasso pushed out towards the middle curse and wrapped around its entire body. The curse let out a shriek of surprise as the lasso began to burn through it; immediately detecting the thing as a curse.

"Do you like my little cursed object? It won't hurt..." (Y/N) crouched down and slightly leaned back to get the best possible grip on the curse, "Well, it won't hurt me at least!"

The final cry of obliterating pain shot out of the curse's mouth, and it dropped to the floor and began to disintegrate. Awarding (Y/N) another exorcism. "You were a grade two, semi-grade one if you're pushing it..."

Nobara watched the scene with great enthusiasm, although her face remained blank. In her mind, the girl vouched for her classmate; who seemed to be having fun with her exorcisms.

"Kugisaki-san!" (Y/N)'s voice called, and Nobara widened her eyes at the girl, who had turned her head to the side to look at her. "Cover your ears! Unless you want to go deaf!"

Nobara - although confused - quickly obeyed (Y/N)'s request, and her hands gently pressed against her ears. Her eyes remained on the girl that smiled at her with satisfaction, before sending Nobara a peace sign and returning her attention to the two curses in front of her.

(Y/N) switched her attention from one curse to the other, her gaze studying each and every curve and unique pattern on them, and she took interest in their mushroom-type shape. In all honesty, they looked like big mushrooms.

"You know... I've never really liked mushrooms~" (Y/N) sent a grin to the two curses, who were barrelling towards her without a care in the world. Their only consciousness focused on killing the girl in front of them.

(Y/N)'s body shot down as she moved onto one knee, her other leg bent in front of her as she peered down at her hands, which were nicely held in front of her. She then clapped her hands together and began to shake them as if she were a bartender.

"Sakkaku; Puritas extergimus!"

The girl's face scrunched together as a blinding, white light seeped through her fingers. The light soon burst out and exploded into a growing circle as (Y/N) uncovered her hands. However, there was now a mounted pressure between her two arms - it was as if she was trying to stretch out a stiff elastic band - her arms shook as she tried harder and harder to grow the circle.