4. Traitor Emotions

The night was cold and silent. His slow steps were making a crunching sound over the grass as tried to not come in anyone's eyes especially the Alps patrolling around and inside the tribe.

He could see Bamsi hiding behind the Kayi Bey Tent where both Dodurga and Kayi families were having a dinner and he knew there would not be a better moment to enter tribe and get the information from places.

Turgut was in his tent with Aykiz while Dogan and Bamsi looked around and talked to trusted Alps and Ertugrul met Artuk Bey but now his eyes were on Bey Tent expecting Tugtekin to leave so that he can receive the gift Ertugrul left for him in his tent.

He was the reason. He is who got them exiled from their own tribe. The one who was so soaked in jealousy and so not happy with Ertugrul's achievements, happiness or praise. It's always been him who set the trap, provoked Ertugrul to use his sword, let his anger take over him and Ertugrul was never wrong to take his sword out, he just took the worst timing to do so.

And that resulted in a meeting, and the meeting resulted in exiling Ertugrul and his Alps, except Bamsi, out of Kayi and Dodurga Tribe and to not have them around the tribes for one summer and one winter. They can return in spring if they want to and Hayme agreed with the decision. The summer passed slowly and the winter was about to start.

He knew nothing about what was happening in the tribe, he knew nothing about his wife and how is she, it's been three months since he looked at her but today his eyes were on bey tent for her too. While Turgut went to meet his wife, Dogan told Ertugrul to do so too but he didn't, he knew how much Halime fought for him, turned against everyone for him and how he have failed in everything to return back to tribe.

Three months and he didn't even got a glimpse of her. God knows his heart burned, his eyes begged to just see her one time. He knew the thirst of three months of separation could not kill the thirst with just one glimpse which made him angry because he wanted her, he wanted to touch her, wrap his arms around her, bury his face into her neck, kiss her lips and make love to her.

Nothing was stopping him, nothing actually was. If needed he could take Halime with him and run away or kidnap her from the tribe, away from everyone for a few days but he knew he couldn't because the last time he came to visit her, it ended up ugly.

The last time he saw her, she had a relief on her face but he also knew he did a mistake that could've resulted in accusations on Halime which he could not have taken. After a hug and promise to protect her always, he left the tent and the tribe and never looked back.

"Thank you for the dinner." A male voice came which he didn't recognized, the voice was coming from a distance. From his view of the bey tent Ertugrul looked at the tall figure followed by a female beside him whom he recognized as his wife.

His. Wife. Halime. Sultan. With an unknown man leaving the bey tent after dinner, he felt something rising in his chest, he couldn't recognize the feeling because he knew he never felt it.

"Halime Sultan! I really didn't wanted to-"

"It is okay Arsalan Bey, I was also going towards my tent only."

"I felt like I pulled you out of everyone."

"You didn't pulled me, you gave me a nice opportunity to leave with you because I really wasn't planning to sit anymore."

"If you say so."

The voices were still very away from him and difficult for him to figure out what they were actually talking about but Ertugrul still made out alot of conversation. He had questions.

Who is this man?

Why is he so casual with his wife?

Why is his wife even talking to him?