Chapter 5: "He's Gonna Be A Problem..."

"I remember..."

"Remember what?"

"I-I remember when... Y-You made me leave Kiri..."

"...Why did you bring this up now?" He asked, kissing my forehead afterwards. "It's been 4 years, let it go."

"B-But I promised..."

"So? He probably forgot that promise by now. In fact, he probably forgot you. So suck it up, you're with me now. Don't fucking make me angry; you know what happened last time."

"Yeah... I know, Love."

"Good Boy~"

I faked a small chuckle and hugged him, setting myself on his lap. I started wondering something. Then I asked, "Shoto," Before finishing, I sighed, letting go of any stress of asking this. "C-Can I check on Kirishima?"

.------------------♥REVERSE Time Skip (Going back 4 years)♥------------------.

Kiri sat me on his lap and kissed me, wanting to convince me to stay. We had tears streaming down our faces as we both knew I might not be back. I wiped away my tears and calmed myself down. Then I told my love, "You can stay here; in my house. I need someone to take care of my mother, and you need a place to stay. Can you?"

He smiled warmly and answered, "Of course."

"I hope it's not too much trouble, Darling. I love you, though, so remember that, alright?"

He kissed me again, going "mwwwaahhh" and laughing softly. I blushed and laughed with him. He said, "I love you too." and took me to my mother.

"I'll leave you two alone and when you're done, come out here, okay?"

I nodded and went to my mother.

Eijiro's POV

I waited outside, pacing back and fourth as I worried so much for Bakugo. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want to be in this place. I didn't want him to go with that disgusting guy that he's supposed to live with. I think- no... I hope Katsuki doesn't want to be there either. He's only there for the money. When he has his 150 000, he will be able to come back, pay for his mother's medicine, and stay with me. I really hope he'll be okay there...

.------------------♥Time Skip (Back into the present)♥------------------.

Katsuki's POV

"Can I just see how his coffee shop is doing?"

"...If I let you visit him, will you shut up?!"

"Y-Y-...." I stopped. The anger in his voice made me silence myself. But I knew I have to answer. "Yes..."

"Fine. Let's go to Sharky's and check on your shitty ex."

I got excited. I could finally see Kirishima after 4 years of suffering! Even if it's just for an hour, I'm still so thankful to finally see my love. I wonder if he remembers me...

.------------------♥Time Skip♥------------------. 

Eijiro's POV

*Ring* went the door as a customer walked in. I noticed it wasn't just one person; it was two. A couple.

"Hello, welcome to Sharky's, how may I hel-" I stopped myself as I realized who my customers were. "Katsuki?!"

"The one and only!" He said. First he looked around to see if there was anyone else, then he climbed the counter and sat down in front of me. "I missed you!~" I picked him up and placed him on the ground. He stood. But then he sat back no to counter so I picked him up again and I set him back onto the stool where he laughed at me for not wanting him on my counters.

*Ring* 

That was strange. The most customers we've had at the same time was five but I didn't expect there to be three people here. 

He was tall and he looked very rich. His hair was green and he had a mask on that covered his mouth. His green eyes sparkled in the lights. He walked down to the stool and sat down at the corner where no one was near.

"Hello, welcome to Sharky's, how may I help you, sir?" I said, sad that he ruined our reunion.

"Can I have black coffee?" He asked, revealing his extremely hot voice. In an even better tone, he added, "To-go cup, please." And I started blushing.

"Ah, right away sir." I replied, walking to the back to make his coffee. I noticed Katsuki following me. As we were hidden in the back, Katsuki seemed mad. He fumed at me, "Why did you start blushing at that guy?"

"I was embarrassed." I lied, trying not to make Katsuki feel sad about the fact that I've lost feelings while he was gone. Then to soften the situation, I added, "You know I love you, Darling."

He seemed to feel better and he hugged me. He kissed my cheek and went to leave. Before he left, he said, "And don't try to make his coffee not-too-hot-level again, you're wasting time." Then he chuckled and left for real.

.-----------♥No Time Skip, I Just Made This To Change The POV♥-----------. 

Katsuki's POV

I left my boyfriend making in the kitchen making this guy's coffee. Then I went back to Shoto.

"Can I talk to you?" I sighed, sitting in the stool next to Shoto.

"Of course, Love."

As we went outside to talk, I saw that green-haired boy staring at me with disappointment. He was acting like we knew each other. But we didn't. Did he know what was going on between me and Kiri? And does he also know that me and Shoto are dating?

Oh, shit... Is this broccoli gonna be trouble?..

Dammit... This Green-Haired Boy... He's gonna be a problem...