"Twin? No clone has ever had a twin before." Tech stated.

   "It is ironic that you say that, since she is your twin." Nala Se informs Tech who drops his fork.

   "What?" Tech seemed stumped as he looked at his brothers who looked just as shocked as he did. "I- Why did my DNA create a twin?"

   "From what I was able to gather your genetic coding was stronger than most. Causing a second clone to grow with you." Nala Se tells Tech whose face goes from shocked to red with anger.

   "I've never seen him this angry before." Crosshair says. Tech looks like he wants to say something, but knows better and looks away.

   "Why separate us though? It seems very unfair for her to have been hidden away from us." Tech says and Nala Se looks at him surprised.

   "I don't see anything wrong since she was allowed to observe all of you from a distance." Nala Se said.

   "Observing from a distance isn't the same as being able to interact. She knew I was her twin, but was unallowed to have any contact with us. Mistress Nala Se don't you see how unethical that is?" Tech argued back, and Hunter set a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

   "Tech." Hunter whispered in warning.

   "No it is quite alright CT-9901. He does have a point, as I've read that normal twins separated at birth are more prone to mental disorders. However, we wanted to make certain that she didn't have anything wrong with her. She was unplanned... A surprise. It was to make sure she was healthy." Nala Se said.

   "Then why wait this long to return her to us?" Crosshair asked.

   "I had to wait for the go ahead from the Prime Minister." Nala Se answered.

   "If you are my twin does that mean you have my intelligence?" Tech asked you as he looked at you from across the table.

   "Does a Venator Class Star Destroyer have a lightspeed capacity of 60,000 lightyears?" You asked him.

   "How are we supposed to know that?" Wrecker whined.

   "The answer is yes, Wrecker. You've been doing your homework." Tech said.

   "I want to beable to fix whatever gets broken while I'm present." You tell him.

   "You really are Tech's twin... I don't see the resemblance." Crosshair said.

   "Of course you wouldn't, because I'm one of only a few clones that turned out to be a girl." You said and looked Crosshair in the eyes. "You know for your enhancement to be that you never miss a shot, you sure blew it with that insult." You said to him and Wreckers jaw nearly hit the floor.

   "Oh burn! She got you with that one!" Wrecker said then laughed obnoxiously.

   "I will leave you all to get acquainted." Nala Se said and stood up from the table.

   "Wait! What will happen to her if she isn't accepted into the batch again?" Hunter asked her.

   "She is to be placed on maintenance with 99." Nala Se answered then turned and left.