Sweet dreams, ruined by death

(Warning the start is a tiny little lime)

A worn down door was kicked open as two people entered quickly slamming the door behind them, as a chair was quickly kicked infront of the door. The chair was soon joined by a sleeveless.  (f/c) hoodie with grayish silver trim, it was soon covered by a long blue coat with gold trim and sky blue details.
The tops were soon joined by the bottoms as a pair of shorts and pants hit the chair. The pair that the clothes were on, now only in underwear, engage in an intense mouth battle as they hit the bed and fell onto it. Soon separating because of the need for air.

"Happy birthday Y/n, are you ready for your gift?" asked the woman with a smile

"You already know the answer to that question," responded the man as he returned the gesture. The said woman then gets on top of  Y/n, but before anything else could happen Y/n wakes up.

Y/n woke up to find himself on a cold old couch rather then the warm soft bed in the dream, or rather memory. He was wearing the same vest hoodie hybrid the difference would be the gray shirt underneath and the cargo shorts with sandels to finish is off. What woke him up was a scythe wielding demon that swung down cleaving the couch in two. Luckily Y/n responded quick enough to sit up in time to dodge.

As the last wisps of the dream fade from his mind the snow white hair, the icy blue eyes, and a warm smile only thing that contrasted the cold colors in her completion. All faded into the confines of Y/n's memories as he glares at the demon who ruined his nap.

"What the hell are you?!" He questions as he quickly hops up to dodge the next attack, "Wow aren't you an ugly one!" He counters by booting the demon across the room and into the wall.

"It was a really nice dream too, and you came and woke me up!" He kicked his sandel at the demon. As the demon looked at it he was then met with a sword going through it's chest. "And I tend to get grumpy when woken up rudely," with that remark he stabbed it with a summon sword and it crumbled.

Just then another demon blew through the same wall, as Y/n looks through the new hole he sees the white haired gunslinger.

The Devil Hunter Dante, who just kicked the demon through the wall.

"Oh come on we just got the place now you wanna tear it up!?"

"Hey they attacked me first, alright." Responded the Sparda spawn. "I don't even know where all these bastards came from!" As he shot another in the face er skull. More demons showed up, Y/n skewed a few with summoned swords that soon exploded taking the demons with them. Y/n jumped high into the air to avoid the pole ball stunt of Dante's. As he lands he rushes to grab his own sword, Renegade.

When Y/n got to the sword he wasted no time putting it to work as he slashed hacked, and stabbed every demon in his path, as he did the markings on the blade started glowing dimly but got brighter the more demons that were slain

When Y/n got to the sword he wasted no time putting it to work as he slashed hacked, and stabbed every demon in his path, as he did the markings on the blade started glowing dimly but got brighter the more demons that were slain. As Dante and Y/n got to work clearing the shop, they both soon took the fight outside as Dante literally threw on his coat. All the fighting and commotion stirred up dust that caused Dante to sneeze, and then the shop collapsed.

"What the hell Dante! We didn't even figure out a name yet!" Shouted an angry Y/n,

"Me?! If anything it was those explosions caused by you!" Dante retorted equally angry.

"Oh really-!" Started Y/n but before he could finish a bigger Grimm reaper wannabe decided to strike. This was met with Dante deflecting the strike with Royal Guard as Y/n pulled the lever/trigger on the handle of Renegade causing the blade to be enveloped by the built up demonic energy.

"We were talking here!!" Both shouted at the cloaked skeleton as they counter attacked. Dante sending the power absorbed with RG at the demon, while Y/n made a downward swing nearly cleaving the demon in half. These attacks sent the Hell vanguard flying it recovers shortly and speeds of towards the giant tower that just pulled itself from the ground. At the very top is a fairly tall woman with white hair same as Dante's with icy blue eyes locked in a cold glare. She wore a familiar blue coat and was using a sheathed katana as a cane. 

"It's been nearly a year sense we last met. Where has the time gone?" Said Dante as Y/n grew a distant look in his eyes.

"I have no clue Dante."

"No doubt she has something fun planned,"

"Of course she does, it's Vermila."

-scene shift brought to you by A COMPLETELY RANDOM WHITE HAIRED CHILD training with a wooden sword-

Vermila was standing at the top of the tower as a bald man walks up to her.

"Arkham" said the blue clad devil as she peered over the edge of Temen-ni-gru at Red Grave city.

"Well? Doesn't it excite you? The Temen-ni-gru has revived. The Great One who once ruled this earth as the medium between the Human world, and the Demon world. Isn't it a magnificent view? The greatest minds of their time, those who revered Evil, constructed this glorious edifice. Now after two milleniums of confinement it can at last fulfill the purpose for which it was intended-" but before Arkham could ramble on he was cut off my Vermila.

"That's... none of my concern. Did he have it?" questioned Vermila

"Of course. He's taking good care of it. after all, it is the only memento left from the mother you both have lost."

"But he has no idea of its true power. And what of Y/n?"

"The Nephalem? He shouldn't be a problem, he has no power to his bloodline." At this Vermila grit her teeth slightly as the heavily injured Hell Vanguard landed. Vermila turns her back as she quickly draws her sword before sheathing it as the Vanguard immediately was slashed to pieces.

Back down with Y/n and Dante plowing their way through demons making their way steadily towards the massive tower.

"Let's get this party started!" Shouted     Y/n as he and Dante kicked in the front gates of the tower.

A/n: what do you think this is my first attempt at a Devil May Cry book constructive criticism is welcomed.

Weapons log,

Renegade,

Weapon type: hand and half sword

Weight: 5 pounds

Length: 1.5 meters

Creator: Y/n

Wielder: Y/n

Info: Renegade is a hand and half sword made by Y/n. Forged from a metal that is highly conductive for demonic energy along with being extremely durable. the sword absorbs and stores a limited amount of demonic energy that can be used whenever the wielder pulls the trigger/lever on the handle down. How the blade stores this energy from killing demons or absorbing the force of an attack (parrying).