"Please call me Larissa, darling" She said as she held my hand and smiled. My face flushed at the nickname she gave, I drank the rest of my drink. After chugging it I smiled and continued drinking. "Didn't know you we're into alcohol" She chuckled. "Awh but I like you more than alcohol" I said quite tipsy with my thoughts.

(Larissa POV)

Sai likes me? I questioned myself and smiled. "I like you too" I said while ordering another glass of wine. "Is it like-like or just like?" The drunk woman spoke. "Like-like" I jokingly replied and chuckled. "Ahh alright..." Her voice trailed off while she was leaning closer to me. "T-too close-" I whispered. Sai leaned closer and closer only lust can be seen through her black eyes.

"S-sai? Are you oka-" My words got cut off before the woman infront of me kissed my lips while caressing my cheeks, I then gave into the kiss as she trailed her hands down to my neck. "I've always wanted this for so long.." She said as she kissed my neck and stood up like she wasn't even drunk at all. I was confused.

(Sai POV)

Didn't know she looked so cute when she's flustered. I thought then quickly snapped out of it. Why am I feeling this way... I walked off grabbing her hand and suggested I drive. "Oh alrighty, darling" She said as she stood up and held my hand too. I left a hundred dollar bill in our check. We then walked to the car and I helped her to her seat then sat down on my own seat.

(At the school)

I walked her off to her room and went back to my room, suddenly a hand stopped me from walking away. "S-stay, please?.." Larissa said avoiding eye contact. "Since when we're you soft? And sure." I teased her as I went inside her room and looked around. "Nice place." I smiled at her. "Sai.. Did you mean what you said?.." Larissa's voice trailed off as she sat down gesturing for me to sit beside her.

I hesitantly sat down beside her and she held my hand. "It was a joke haha...." I said in a nervous tone, absolutely lying to myself and avoiding eye contact. "I love you, and I hope you know that." I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "But I'm your principal, wouldn't it be wrong?.." She asked. I chuckled leaving her in a confused expression. "And I'm in legal age~" I teased pinching her cheeks ever so slightly.

I cupped her face in my hand and it fit perfectly, or rather marvelously into my hands. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead and the bridge of her nose. "I love you, until my last breath." I said as I kissed her lips again and she kissed back. "I love you too." She said. "My new sensation" She smiled as she wrapped her hands around my waist, snuggled in my chest  and I played with her hair.

(Next morning)

I woke up and Larissa was asleep, she looked lovely. I caressed her face then explored her office spotting a door that leads to her bedroom. I opened the doors and I carried her to her bed, though she was heavy due to a bit of size difference but it went smoothly.

I wiped off her makeup, and dressed her in a more comfortable attire. I then planted a small peck on her cheek and left. I decided to write her a note.

"Love at first sight exists, love till last moment exists The love line exists, the care for each other exists I never believed that heart bounce for someone Until I found you, that day made my dream come true.
Sincerely -Ms. Shiori"

It was a saturday so mostly everyone would either be asleep, including the early birds. I walked to my room and started getting ready for the day.

After my shower I ate breakfast, I simply felt lazy so I just grabbed a box of cereal, some milk, poured some on a bowl and went to scroll on my phone, or rather social media.

As I scrolled through Instagram, a certain post caught my attention. "Nevermore student, Ms. Shiori exited Principal Weems' Office at 4:53 AM! His hair looked chaotic, his necktie loose on his neck. What could they have been doing!?" I read out loud my eyes widening. "Shit. Did I SAI SHIORI. FUCK MY PRINCIPAL!?" I said screaming into my pillow.

(Larissa's POV)

I awoke in my bedroom, clearly having flashbacks of what happened last night. "Oh god.." I sighed out and looked at my medicine cabinet behind my mirror, because I was really hungover. I closed the cabinet glancing at the mirror and smiled. "She took off my makeup?" I said smiling to myself then noticing my attire. He changed my clothes too. I was smiling walking out of my bathroom then found the thought on how she maybe saw me bare.

I glanced to my nedside and found a note. "How cute~" I said as I hid it in a book while Marilyn suddenly said "cute what?" She chuckled. "Awh nothing." I smiled and remembered there was message Enid said we'd go to the beach.

(Back to Sai POV)

There was a knock on my door. "Sai! C'mon you promised we'd hang out!" A whiney voice outside yelled out my door and I could tell it was Enid. "Hey En!" I opened the door pretending I didn't just scream how I thought I fucked the principal two seconds ago. "So! I've got our whole day planned. We first go to..." Her voice kept talking but I got distracted seeing Larissa walk by and smile at me.

"So! You got it?" Enid asked cheerfully. "Uph, no." I chuckled as she stomped her feet, I said that I needed to change.

After I changed we went all around the neighborhood and started her plans, which includes bucketfuls of sand to make a sand castle for a charity contest.

I was changing into a swim suit, just about covering my body ending at my elbows and knees. "Woah there, did not know you had abs. Oh well, YOKO, BIANCA, WEDNESDAY, AJAX, TYLER, XAVIER, EUGENE, CMON!!" Enid shouted as I turned around glancing at Larissa, smiling at me, I smiled back and swam to down to the water, racing with Enid.

Ps. I do not proofread my stories<33
If this goes well I'll do a part two <3