"We'll ride that?" Arden asked, a hint of being scared on his tone as he looked up at the dragon.

Elaena chuckled and leaned her forehead to Silverwing's head, "Dragons are much faster than a ship." She answered, "This beauty is docile and friendly to strangers. Don't worry if she wants to eat you, she could've done it earlier." She added and laughed seeing the terrified look on Arden's face.

Silverwing growled, Elaena's mutter of amusement blossomed into an enormous belly laugh.

"Come on, Silverwing is big enough to saddle two." Elaena spoke and started to climb on the dragon's back.

Arden gulped and exhaled a breath, Elaena offered her hand to which he accepted as she helped him sat behind her. Making sure to securely tie their bags, Elaena leaned forward, softly and warmly caressed Silverwing's neck.

"Sōvēs"

Elaena mumbled and the dragon let out a deafening roar, Arden held Elaena's waist almost hugging her, earning a chuckle from her as Silverwing began to take a few steps, spread her enormous wings and ascended into the air. Elaena laughed as she heard Arden muttered a prayer over and over again while his hold tightened, placing her hands above his, lightly patting it.

"Let me breathe." Elaena stated.

Arden instantly opened his eyes and loosened his hold, and immediately closed his eyes once more as he saw how high they were in the air. Elaena once more chuckled and shook her head, finding the knight quite adorable at the very moment.

"Slowly open your eyes and enjoy the view. Having to ride a dragon is such a privilege not everyone has." Elaena mumbled.

Arden replied how scared he was but Elaena reassured him that Silverwing won't let them fall. As he exhales a breath, he slowly opens his right eye first then his left eye. Elaena smiled as she heard Arden gasped.

"Terrifyingly wondrous sight." He mumbled.

Elaena hummed as she focused ahead, closing her eyes as she felt the wind almost tasting the saltiness of the sea. She felt free without thinking of anything else, no problems, no chaos. Freedom.

After almost an hour of flying, they finally arrived at the Dragonpit. Elaena smirked as she saw the shocked look on the Dragonkeepers' face. Different swirls of emotions on their faces – flustered, amazed, and befuddled. Elaena was the first one to dismount Silverwing followed by Arden.

Silverwing growled as Elaena faced her, leaning towards her and caressing her head, Elaena mumbled a few words to her.

"She will not be chained."

Elaena declared as the dragon growled and once again spread her wings and flew away.

"Speak not a word about my arrival and about Silverwing, do you get it?"

"Yes, My Lady."

Elaena nodded her head as Arden took both of their bags and volunteered to carry it. Elaena then went towards the Street of Silk, where Mysaria was residing.

"Elaena." Mysaria greeted and looked at Arden from head to toe, "And who is this?" She asked.

"Mysaria, my friend. Oh, how I missed you. And this is Arden..." Elaena trailed off as Arden looked at her, waiting for an answer, "My... A companion." She mumbled but loud enough for both Mysaria and Arden to hear.

Mysaria raised her eyebrow and smirked later on, as she noticed how Elaena avoided looking at her and how her cheeks slowly reddened while the man sported a wide genuine smile.