Wanhead/Skyrepa(part 2)

Start from the beginning

Monty and his mom tearfully hug again.

Kane:How many of you are there?

Pike:Sixty-three. The rest are camped in the mountains north of here. Grounder killers one and all, am I right?

Bellamy:Hate to cut this short.We've got to find Clarke and Elena.

Pike:Clarke, Elena Griffin? If only all of my earth skills students were as good as them.

Bellamy:It's good to see you, sir.

Pike;You too.

Kane:Okay, move the tree.

Pike:Help them.

Monty:I'll be right back.

Monty and Bellamy bond over shoving the tree out of the way.

Bellamy:You okay?

Monty:I have to be.

Man #1Now come on. Push! Push!

Kane and Pike are discussing what happened.

Kane:63? Farm station left orbit with three times that number.

Pike:We landed with that number too.

Indra:The Ice Nation can be ruthless. Take pride in the number you saved.

Kane:Indra, this is Charles Pike. He was a teacher on the Ark.This is Indra. She's leader of the Trikru and a trusted ally.

Pike:I'll have to take your word for it.

Bellamy:Kane, it's time to go.

Kane:Monty, give them the coordinates to Arkadia. We have a settlement fifty miles south of here. Your people will be safe there.

Pike:You're my people.

Kane:Good. Because we have reports that put Clarke and Elena north of here,We could certainly use your expertise.

Hannah:If there in the Ice Nation you're gonna need more than that.

Pike:We leave no one behind. Lacroix, take the team, rendezvous with the others,get them to Arkadia.

Hannah:I'm staying with my son.

Pike:Damn right you are. Mount up, we're going back into Hell.

Earth.

Clarke and Elena collapses just as they're at a river.

Roan:On your feet. Looks like the great Wanheda and skyreapa is human after all.

Roan nudges them with his shoe a bit and when they don't react,shrugs and goes to get water.

Wanheda jumps on his back in an attempt to strangle him.

They start rolling around in the water.

Clarke very nearly drowns him but lets him go too soon.

Roan appears to try to drown them just out of spite and then lets them up.

Roan:Now that's better.

Clarke:You're Ice Nation.

Niylah's shop.

One of Roan's friend beating up Niylah.

She's putting up a good fight, but he clearly had the jump on her and also has quite the strength advantage.

Bounty Hunter:I know that Ice Nation scum came back for them Where is Wanheda?, And skyreapa Where are they? I'm only asking once more, and then you lose a hand. Where i-