Until Nica finally woke from the nightmare as Her eyes were widen.

Soon, Nica, Malcolm and Madeleine were seen sitting as Madeleine was drawing Chucky on her book as Madeleine spoke.

Madeleine: Dr. Foley always says late people are rude people. This is so unlike him.

Malcolm: The late Dr. Foley. Now that has a nice ring to it, doesn't it, Nica? I sure hope nothing's happened to him now. It just kind of makes you wonder who's next. Doesn't it?

Malcolm was smiling and looked at Nica who was staring at the table until Madeleine spoke.

Madeleine: What is wrong with you, Mark?

Malcolm: That's not my name.

Nica: *Sighs* Fine, What is your name today?

Malcolm: Charles.

Nica looked at him as Charles looked at her and smiled.

Charles: I think we met.

Nica was staring at him until she shooked his hand as Nica was looking at the Chucky doll on Madeleine's arms as Nica smiled at her.

Nica: Can I hold him?

Madeleine stared at Nica and was having doubts on her head as She got up from her chair and left as Nica immediately moved her wheelchair and was following her. She continued moving her wheelchair until she saw Foley as Nica looked at him.

Nica: Doctor Foley, Your okay.

Foley: I have a headache right now. . . *Looks at her* Don't you remember?

Nica: I remembered you hypnotised me and. . The rest is kind of a blur.

Foley: You assaulted me, Nica.

Nica was staring at him before she moved her head to see Madeleine as Foley spoke to her.

Foley: He isn't real. It was you. I am very concerned by this setback, but I am willing to keep my mouth shut about this incident if you are.

Foley looked at her as Nica was staring at him.

Meanwhile it showed Andy driving his car as He was driving to Harrogate, Alex was also in the car as He was very concerned of what will happen but Alex needed to help Nica and Andy needed to do the same.

Suddenly Andy had a phone call as Alex looked at him as He answered the call as He continued driving.

Andy: Hello?

Anne: Hello Andy

Andy: Who is this?

Anne: My name is Anne.

Andy was staring as He put the phone on speaker as Andy spoke.

Andy: I know who you are. I'm coming for you. And for him.

Anne: Don't forget about your friend, Im sure he's with you.

Andy looked at Alex as Amrbrose was staring before He gritted his teeth and spoke.

Difference | Chucky X OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें