secret love child? (according to the ginger)

"What the hell am I looking at? Does Tsukasa-senpai have a secret love child??"

"Akito, language. Also, even if he does, I'm glad Tsukasa-senpai is responsible enough to care for the child. Although I do wonder who managed to capture his heart and...did...well...in order to have this child.."

"You're both idiots, obviously it's his brother that his parents had. No way Tsukasa-san and some random chick could produce an identical copy of him. Right Kohane?"

"Um, I guess? Or he could be one of Kamishiro-san's experiments..?"

Rui fake gasped, "My, how did you find me out?"

Akito let out a groan, immediately regretting agreeing to ever come with Toya to see Rui.

Toya had ended up bringing VBS with him as they were all curious (Minus Kohane but she still wanted to go with them,) as to why Rui had asked them to come to Phoenix Wonderland at 6 o'clock in the evening.

"I am no one's secret love child, brother or experiment! I am Tenma Tsukasa. Like a pegasus that soars the sky, Tenma! Like one who rules the world, Tsukasa! That name is--- Tenma Tsukasa! The man who was born for stardom!!..." Tsukasa butted in, giving his pegasus speech as his introduction.

"I don't believe anyone else could have such an idiotic greeting so I guess this is either Tsukasa or someone with Tenma blood.." Akito sighed, rubbing his temple.

Tsukasa glared at him, despite it having literally zero effect on someone 8 years older than him.

"But I can't really understand how you can possibly cause a person to de-age...I feel like that's going to get you arrested somehow.." Toya commented, eyeing Tsukasa with caution.

"Toya. It's Kamishiro-san. What did you even expect??? I wouldn't be surprised if he had summoned the devil himself. The dude makes robots in the middle of class when he goes!" An exclaimed.

"Fufu~ You say that but you never stop me. Could it be because I gave you that little mopping robot so you don't have to clean the floors?"

An shot him a glare, "Don't think I don't know where you go when you skip! I'll send Tsukasa to drag you to class!"

As Rui and An bickered, Tsukasa couldn't help but let out a sigh.

Hearing him, Toya, or "Double-Hair-Color man" (as dubbed by Tsukasa mentally) crouched down to Tsukasa's height to inspect him closer. Tsukasa too looked at him and came to the conclusion of, "You must be a relative of Toya's!"

Toya shook his head, "No, I am Toya."

So Rui is crazy and now this "Toya" is delusional. I love my life.

"Whatever Two-Hair (for short)." Was all Tsukasa said, refusing to believe Toya. In his eyes, Toya was learning the piano from his father, and wouldn't visit him again for another 2 weeks.

Toya stood up, and then ushered for Rui, An, and Kohane (Akito seemed disinterested so he scooted out of their circle,) to come closer to him. They began whispering about something that Tsukasa couldn't make out, but it obviously seemed to include him as the both of them kept glancing at him. He pouted at them and skedaddled away towards the stage.

Whatever, people talk about me all the time. It doesn't matter to me.

"What with that face?"

Tsukasa jumped. He hadn't heard the ginger person approach him at all.

"None of your business."

Akito raised an eyebrow, "What's the attitude for?? I was just asking a question."