Prologue

Bern, Switzerland
December 31, 1999

✿ ✿ ✿

Katherine Parson was drunk. 

Since entering the hotel bar about two hours ago Katherine managed to loose her group of friends, loose one of her diamond earrings while dancing, and have five drinks.

She took a seat at the bar next to some guy and pulled a five dollar bill out of her small bedazzled clutch and slid it over towards the bartender.

"I'll have whatever." She slurred towards the bartender. Before the bartender could take mer money the man seated next to her took it and handed it back to her.

"It's on me." Katherine looked over at the man and realized she was sitting next to the one and only Tony Stark.

"Thank you." She giggled. He smirked at her and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Anything for a pretty girl like you. What's your name?"

"Katherine." She slurred out.

"Are you here with anyone?" She looked around the room suddenly remembering that she came here with her friends. She frowned when she didn't see any of them.

"I came here with like 3 or 5 friends but I guess they all disappeared."

"Well I wouldn't mind keeping you company." He smirked. She instantly smirked back and took his hand in hers.

"Well then lead the way."

✿  ✿  ✿

Katherine awoke in an unfamiliar empty bed. She sat up and looked around the hotel room. The events of last night came rushing back to her, a small rosy blush made its way to her cheeks. She looked around the room to see no sign of Tony Stark. The only sign that he had ever been there was a Black Sabbath tee shirt thrown over the chair in the corner of the room.

She sighed and fell back into the mountain of pillows trying to get Tony Stark out of her head.

✿  ✿  ✿

Malibu California
January 29, 2000

"Shit, shit, shit!"

A tear slipped out of Katherine's closed eyes as she sat in her bathroom. A positive pregnancy test clutched in her hands.

She decided to take a test since she had been feeling sick ever since New Years Eve.

She sat the test down on the counter as she wiped the few tears that had fallen.

"Fuck you Tony Stark."

✿  ✿  ✿