If you wish even tie her with you inorder to protect her well but I assure you ASR, a day will come where you'l be unable to even pick the pieces of your sister and am waiting for that day"

Nk's anger blusted inform of words. Not waiting,he jogged upstairs towards the room he used to stay.Downstairs everyone remained silent understanding nothing seeing Nk back answering Arnav without any ounce of fear.

The one broken were the two Malik siblings while Nani stared silently knowing theirs something hidden which brought today's situation.Later Nk reached downstairs pulling his suit case shocking everyone.

Everyone understood the situation was serious and out of hand.All along Gupta's decided not to intervene but today date will be remembered by everyone there.

"Nk bitwa where is Khushi Bitiya?"

Nani question calmly for even though she's angry at Khushi, none can denie of her being the eldest daughter-in-law. All ears perked attentively to hear the answer

"Where she's supposed to be Nani"

Nk responded calmly staring at none in particular

"Where is that place Nanhe bitwa, you know she has responsibilities being Raizada elder bahu and Chote's wife?"

A baffled  Nani question not quite well  understanding his response but she knew something wrong was on its way.

"Not anymore Nani,she isn't returning .Anjali can search a bride for her Chote"

Everyone gasp staring at him like an alien while Nani closed her eyes knowing nothing will be the same again

"Beside your Chote doesn't deserve her and neither does the Gupta's or Raizada's but I can assure you from now on she'll be happy wherever she'll be after all she won't have nightmare inform of your Chote and have made sure their path never crosses and if it does I'l stand as a brother infront of her then ASR will understand he's not the only brother out there"

Nk glared at Arnav and headed outside after taking Nani's blessing without giving anyone a chance to question him. Though Shyam wanted to intervene after hearing his Khushiji is being send away from him,he remained silent not to be humiliated more.

The two broken people were Mami and Arnav,seeing her nephew moving from there without glancing at her side ones hurt her a lot. While Arnav stood numb for Nk's words pricked him within. He headed upstairs questioning himself if his judgement was wrong but later brush it assuring himself he saw it with his own eyes.

The atmosphere was tense ,Shyam headed upstairs but later after making a call his phone was on the floor in pieces. Mami was in her room seated in silence totally hurt. She tried calling Nk mother though her call went unanswered.

Mohan was send to drop Gupta's at home while Arnav as usual came downstairs heading to office followed by Akash not heading to his grandmother call. Anjali escorted Nani to her room and both settle in silence until Anjali decided to break it.

"Nani don't you think we should make Chote marry?

Anjali stared at her grandmother while Nani looked at her in astonishment speaking about marriage with what was going around them. Seeing her Nani's baffle look she chirped in trying to convince her before she can refuse

"Don't take me wrong Nani, all of us were shipping Chote with Khushiji and you've seen what happened. Before any woman can  trap Chote is better we act first. Am sure you want to see Chote settled

While they were busy in their planning ,other side Khushi was asleep in the chopper,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sleeping peacefully after being sedated yesterday night. She was on her way away from Delhi a

nd the people who only used and hurt her.

Some were happy rejoicing for her absence but who knows what the future holds????in what circumstance they'll meet and where??

Nani after thinking for sometime ,she realized that wasn't a bad idea though she didn't know how her grandson will agree and whom were they to bring as his bride and shared it with Anjali

"But a you sure Chote will agree?even so who will be his bride?

"That leave it on me Nani,about the bride,you've already forgotten Lavanyaji?"

Nani eyes popped out hearing Anjali and nodded in disagreement but Anjali knew how to get her way

"Nani theirs nothing wrong with Lavanyaji,if it's about our culture she already learned about it adding to that she loves our Chote even after what he did to her.Am sure she's perfect for him"

Praised Anjali even though Nani wanted to disagree but on seeing the happy face of her granddaughter she gave in. Unknown to them someone overheard their conversation and moved from there discreetly highly disturbed.........

1385 words

180 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ for next chapter

PRECAP: 7years leap
                Raizada's and Khushi's life

 THE QUEEN✓✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें