Chapter 1

They arrived at the mansion and their jaw dropped.

How rich is this kid?!! They thought

Zen look at them with a childish grin.

"If you wanna live with me, you gotta be used to everything I did! Hehe~" He said.

The brothers look at eachother and smile with a nod, "Okay"

"Keira~" Zen called out.

In an instant a girl with a maid dress walk towards them with a sweet smile and bowed.

"What do you need Hirokuma-sama?"

"Show my friends their own room, they'll be living with us starting today!" He cheered.

"As you wish, Hirokuma-sama" She replied.

Keira look at the brothers with a smile and mention them to follow her.

"Tell me their information, Keita"

"Yes, The oldest, Haitani Ran is a 6 year old boy while the youngest is 5. Their parents are businessman/woman, however they never supported their sons despite living with them, they call them disgrace and a mistake, they never revealed the public that they have sons. Thankfully the brothers have a strong will to survive the abuse and torment their parents gave them. However their parents have enough and finally kicked them out." Keita summarize their whole past.

"I see~ How tragic~" He said with a smirk, lazy eyes look at the stairs they went to. "Truly pitiful."

"Tell Sanji to prepare dinner for 3 people." He ordered.

"Yes Hirokuma-sama"

Zen goes up stairs to check the siblings, their room are beside eachother, he walk towards the left door and open them.

"How do you like the room, Rin?"

"Ah Zen! Well, it's very nice, the bed is comfortable and soft it feels like clouds! I also have my own bathroom with a bathtub and a shower, and my closet with lots of clothes! Is this really going to be my room?!" He excitedly cheered with a wide smile, it's very rare for Rindou to smile given to what he and his brother experience at their old house.

"Of course! All of them are yours now, Rin! I'm glad you like it." Zen smiled.

"Like? No, I love it! They are the best!"

Zen laugh and hugged Rindou.

"I'm glad.. It must've been tough Huh, Rindou.. I'm glad your happy."

Rindou was stunned, he didn't expect that Zen would care about them so much, he is touched and cried silently at Zen's arms.

"T-thank.. Y-y-you... Zen." he whispered with a cracking voice.

"Shhh.. It's fine now.. You're welcome.. " Zen said with a calming and gentle voice as he calmed down the purpled eye-glasses kid.

Zen's blue eyes glowed with mischief and... Boredom, ah~ it's so fun to mess with their feelings. Especially the weak-minded, they sure are pitiful, ones they are trained, they'll be loyal and would do anything he says! They are still young after all.

"Are you alright now? You know, its okay to be weak sometimes. You are human after all, it's fine to break down ones in awhile, I'm here for you." He encouraged with a soft tone.

"Yes.. Thank you.. Zen.. Thank you.. "

"Haha! Well, let's go to your brother's room, see what his up to. "

"Sure." Rindou wiped his tears and nod to Zen.

—12 Years later—

A lot has changed, it's not only the Haitani brothers that lived with Zen, he adopted more friends, Izana, Kakocho, Hanma, Ray. Well all of the are older than him... They've trained and studied all this years with Zen, some of them also got involve in delinquency, well all of them except Ray and Zen.