01

Music filled the mansion as drunken teenagers danced, enjoying the freedom life gave them.

Not caring about rules, actually wanting to break every rule there was.

Luka, with a red cup of alcohol in his hand was one of those rebels. Esteban just hosted his party at Luka's father's house, but now his too. Out of revenge, Luka smiled slightly in satisfaction of the mess being created in the mansion.

Out of boredom, Luka sighed before going upstairs to his father's office. Opening the wooden door, a smell of mint and a bit of Dior Perfume filled Luka's lungs.

The lights were lowly dimmed, which was just right for Luka as he strolled through the office and deciding to take a seat on his father's office chair.

Staring out blankly, Luka questioned his actions of this party, he questioned his father and he questioned himself.

"He deserves it," Luka softly whispered to himself, reassuring himself, to escape the doubts and guilt swimming in his mind.

Luka's heart ached and he didn't know why. He didn't care about his father, he was alone but he had fans so it's okay, and he didn't care about his new love interest, Carlos or better known as Okane.

Luka chuckled slightly recalling how Okane didn't like being called by his name, also wondering why.

Immediately the thought of Okane, made Luka's stomach feel swarmed by soft little butterflies.

His breathing became more harder and hoarse at the thought of him.

"Shit," Luka said in annoyance as he noticed his noticeable boner. He looked around, and only seeing bits of darkness, reassuring him and privacy.

Slowly Luka moved his hands slowly across his chest, arching his back on the office chair slightly as he imagined Okane's hands instead of his.

Slowly he moved down his nipples, touching them ever so slightly and letting out a little moan. He was so lost I'm ecstasy that he didn't notice the door opening a little bit.

Luka still moaned slightly as he moved his hands down to his crotch and rubbing softly. His back arched, to feel more of the ecstasy.

Slowly Luka unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans and then his boxers from his crotch area, revealing a hard cock, that was already dripping precum.

Still Luka didn't notice the dark shadow that lay in the shadows watching him,  eyes filled with lust as it watched Luka slowly rub his cock, and going a little bit faster as seconds went. Loud but soft moans escaped Luka's mouth as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

"F-fuck, Okane," Luka mewled in pleasure as his hand rubbed his cock harsher and faster.

Immediately, the shadow in the dark corner of the room moved out of the shadows, moving closer to Luka who still had his eyes closed.

The dimly lights revealed Okane, the one person who Luka was touching himself to right now.

Okane stopped right in front of Luka, who stopped moving his hand as he sensed someone in front of him.

Luka opened his eyes to meet Okane's, which were filled with lust for the boy.

Luka remained frozen momentarily as the two boys stared at each other in mutual lust.

Luka then slowly moved his hand on his now quite painful cock, that was begging for release.

He moaned slightly as he looked Okane in the eyes while he jerked off, spreading his legs wider to give him a better view of him.