"mhm, i get that a lot." you paused. "but seriously, we should get together one time and see where getting stoned takes us."

"yeah." nanako stopped upon realising that you'd reached the classroom. "i'd like that."

"alright then, i'll see you around nanako." you patted her shoulder.

"bye samu!" the curly haired beamed.

you smiled to yourself upon realising that she'd called you by your nickname. after that conversation you were almost certain that things would fall right where you wanted.

(1 month after that)

"we need to talk." atsumu burst into the room, startling you.

"about?" you sat up and placed your book down.

"it's about nanako, i think i'm in love with her."

your stomach dropped the moment you heard that sentence, this was the one thing you feared the most.

"and what's making you feel that way?" you asked.

"a lot of things really." he paused. "just the way we flirt with each other, how outgoing her personality is, how beautiful she is.. there's a lot of things, y'know?"

a part of you felt betrayed. although she wasn't aware of your feelings towards her, it still felt unfair that she was acting this way towards your twin brother and reciprocating his energy.

without a second thought you immediately stood to your feet and approached him, violently gripping his t-shirt and pinning him against the wall. atsumu was surprised by your actions, confused by your sudden outburst.

"why do you always do this to me?" you spat, looking him dead in the eye.

"do what? what're you talking about?" your brother asked.

the fact that he wasn't even aware of what he was doing only made things worse.

"you always take shit away from me and i'm fucking tired of it."

"woah." atsumu backed down. "why're you mad at me for falling in love as if it's something i have the ability to control?"

"because you knew how i felt about her tsumu." you snapped. "you had no interest in the girl until i said something about it, why must everything be a competition between us? why can't you ever just let me be happy?"

"she's just another girl, why is it anything to get worked up over?" atsumu retorted.

"no, she's not just another girl.. she's one of the only people that i've ever felt a genuine connection with." you let go of him, causing him to fall forward slightly.

"and if you think i'm about to back down then you've lost your fucking mind." was the last you said before leaving the room.

(tonight)

over time you realised that nanako had started to become more and more distant and it didn't take long for you to realise that she had chosen your twin brother over you. although you never told her how you really felt, it still hurt seeing your brother with the one person that you were certain would some day become your girlfriend.

it was just past 12am and you had just made it back home from training, presuming no one would be home since tsumu and suna went over to (y/n)'s place to smoke and your parents were on a business trip over seas.

you never would've imagined that you'd find nanako laying in your bed almost naked with a thin robe barely doing it's job at covering her nude body. so when she was the first thing you saw upon entering your bedroom, the only thing you could do was watch over her as if she was your own girlfriend.

you pulled the covers over her and tucked her in properly, she groaned and shuffled around a bit but it wasn't anything too serious. you were certain that she was still asleep. you proceeded to silently grab your stuff but were instantly startled to the feeling of nanako grabbing you.

it was dark and you were shirtless which didn't make matters any better.

"tsumu.." she groaned faintly and pulled you into bed with her, eyes still closed. "stay with me.. please?"

you knew this was wrong but you just couldn't resist. nanako moved around until her bare breasts fell free and pressed against your chest. her hands snaked their way into your boxers and she was pressing slow kisses against your jaw.

nanako had a faint scent of weed on her too so you presumed she was still high hence the reason why she was acting like this. you didn't know where your brother was but he was taking an awful long time to get back.

though you did remember him mentioning that his favourite snack had ran out earlier, so perhaps he'd gone to the store to buy more.

"another round baby... please?" nanako pecked your lips, still half asleep.

you were hesitant at first but the moment she began to stroke you off, you knew you were a goner. and so you kissed her back, finally letting go of everything that you'd been holding back this entire time.

"i'm sorry tsumu." you mumbled beneath your breath before proceeding to make out with your brother's girlfriend.

a/n : please vote if you enjoyed the chapter :)

Love Sick | R. Sunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें