Ch. 17

Today Serene and I decided to go the square with is the main part of Timir, where people go to run errands.

It's good that we get used to Timir if we plan on staying here. In the center of the square is the castle, it's not nearly as big as Aiker's castle or Victoria's castle but I think it's because people here prefer to live modestly.

The castle had vines growing up it, I love it. I followed Serene to one of the markets that had a wide variety of fruits.

"Hi can I have two y/f/f please." Serene requested. (Your favorite fruit)

"Where are your husbands?" the bald man asks.

"We don't have husband's now can I please have two y/f/f." she replies, you could hear how annoyed she is.

"From the looks of you two, you're old enough to get married. So how come you don't have husbands, I mean you need a husband to work and have kids." He states.

"Okay, can I have y/f/f?"

But he kept going.

"Plus without a husband you woman have no purpose. That's the job of a woman to have kid's and serve their husband. We all know that, unlike the highest fucking queen, who's engaged to another girl." I gulped.

"I don't fucking care old man, now I can have the fruit I've been asking for?" Serene bites back. I look at her in amazement, I think I this love this woman.

He glared at her but still gave her the fruit, she handed him the money and lead me away.

"I have a feeling he's illiterate." She says making me laugh.

"That's so mean. I love it." she laughed with me, this felt sereal. I want it to stay like this forever, I feel free, I feel happy.

It's dark now, yet most people are in bed but we're stilling roaming around.

I let a high pitched laugh as serene threw a small pile of leaves at me.

"That was so rude!"

"You're fine Y/n."

"At least I don't have a big forehead."

She gasped acted offended.

"Wow, and here I thought we were friends."

I rolled my eyes and linked our arms together, my face hurts from smiling so much.

"We should probably be getting home." she tells me. I nodded in agreement and we make way back to our new home, or atleats it's our home for now.

As soon as I close the door to our room I'm spun around and pulled into Serene's arms.

"Dance with me Y/n."

"But don't know how to dance and we have no music."

"Who cares about the music, and for the dances just do what feels right." she flashes me a smile, and let's go of me. I watch as twirls around then she moves her arm then legs, I eventually get the courage to move around with her.

"Look at that your a natural." she compliments making my cheeks turn red, we dance until she take hold me and dips me.

We stay in that position staring at each other.

"Can I kiss you Y/n?"

My breath hinges, oh my god.

"Yes."

We close our eyes and slowly move our faces close to each other. When our lips touch it's like magic, my hand latches on to the back of her head pull her closer.

The moment is euphoric but it doesn't last long because of how she lost her footing, causing us fall down. Making us go into hysterics, I'm sure the people in the rooms next to us aren't amused by loud laughing but it's because for the first time ever I felt safe, and at home.