"meet me at our spot"

This is mainly gonna be how you and Hunter met.. Also I'm doing these mostly when you and hunter are like in your 20s-ish but let me know if you guys want more teen oneshots

You were laying on the couch watching a movie when you got a text from one of your friends.

(F/N)- wanna go to a party tonight
(Y/N)- not really, why?
(F/N)- you should totally go with me pleaseeeee??
(Y/N)- why do you want to go so bad?
(F/N)- because like everyone is going to the party
(F/N)- please Y/N???
(Y/N)- fine

You sighed and walked to your bathroom to get a shower and go actually look nice, for once. You threw on some cargo pants and a Slayer band shirt. You put on your signature smokey eye, just ask F/N rang the door bell. You opened the door to see them in a tight fitting dress. "Is this something I have to dress up for..?" you asked. "Not really.. I just wanted to" F/N responded. "Okay" you sighed, you really didn't want to go but you know you kind of had to. As soon as you arrived F/N left you stranded. You walked around not really wanting to drink or dance. You weren't paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone. Instead of a snarky remark they said "wow I like your shirt." you looked up to see a tall dark haired guy, around your age with an Anthrax shirt on. "I like yours too" you giggled. "Uh I'm Hunter by the way" "y/n" you both kind of awkwardly stood there for a moment. "Do you wanna sit outside?-shit I don't mean it in like a creepy way I just it's loud uh-" you cut hunter off "yea I would it's loud as fuck in here" you giggled. "Cool, follow me" he took your hand which made you blush for some reason as he lead you through the crowd. When you guys finally made it outside you talked for hours about everything and anything. You looked at your phone which had a text from F/N which read: "I left with Jake, I'm assuming you've already left, so stay safe 😘"
You groaned and set down your phone. "What's wrong?" hunter asked. "My ride left to hook up with some guy" you sighed. "I can take you home if you want- again not in a creepy way! I promise oh my god" you laughed again "yea, that would actually be really nice of you" you both talked the whole way to your house as he dropped you off he asked for your number which you gave to him. "Talk to you again soon, hopefully goodnight y/n" "good night hunter" you said before you slipped out of his car smiling.

WHOHOO this one is actually longer more fluff ofc but I promise I'll do smut too hit me up with requests I promise I'll make better ones in the future, I just have super bad writers block right now omg