Adi- yes now my brother don't have to go on a date with my bhabhi secretly.

'You guys went on a date' divi and bhai said together. We glared at Adi who smiled sheepishly. Our parents looked at us amusingly.

Both bhai and divi gave us a murderous look. I nervously smiled at them but ansh said, 'oye don't look at me like that. I also got to know about you and divya after one month of your relationship.'

Rishu- ok ok before a murder happened here let's move to the performance. Divi di and ashu bhai pls come on the stage.

Then bhai and divi danced on  '𝘙𝘢𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘢𝘯'. They both are looking so cute together.

Then Adi get on the stage and said, 'now it's time for our lovely couple to grace the stage. Bhai, bhabhi pls come on the stage'.

Ansh stood up and forward his hand for me. I held his hand and we came on the stage. I put my one hand on his shoulder and other one in his hand. Ansh put his hand on my waist and pull me close.

The song ' 𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮 𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮' started playing. We started swaying our bodies with the song, staring at each other. The light was dimmed. Ansh move forward and kissed my forhead. I hope no one see us in this dim light.

The song ended and we go back to our seat. Then maa-paa and mom-dad danced on some 80's songs. I am telling you this old songs are the best. Nowadays we have nothing but remakes and remakes.

Then we all have dinner and all are seated in the living room. I came to kitchen to have some water. As I was drinking water, someone came and back hugged me and said,

'Finally I get you alone for sometime'.

The glass was about to slip from my hand.I said,

'Ansh stop scaring me like this'.

I turned around and faced him. He snaked his hands around my waist and pull me close.

'Ansh, what are you doing? Someone can come in'.
Ansh- so let them come. I am here with my fiancee. I like you so much ishu. Promise me you will never leave me. '

Me- I like you too ansh and I will never leave your side even if you want. I will stick to you like chipku gum.

He laughed and I also joined him. Then he kissed my forhead, cheeks one by one. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me intensely. He came close and pressed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes feeling the moment. Nor he moved his lips neither me. It's a simple kiss. But it has trust, assurance, adoration and love. May be I started to fall for my fiance.

'If you guys are done, can we open our eyes? '

We pulled away hearing the voice and saw divi, bhai and adi standing there smirking teasingly at us. I hid my face in ansh chest in embarrassment.

Divi- ishu did you finish drinking water or you want more?

I became more red and saw ansh's ear turning red.

Bhai- 'not bad dude.. Wait are you blushing? Omg the ekansh malhotra is blushing.'

And to add to my misery Rishu came here completely unknown to the situation and asked, ' what happened here? And di, jiju why are you both so red? '

Adi - 'I am telling you rather I would show you'

Then he took his phone and show something to rishu to which she smiled teasingly at us.

Ansh- did you took our pic?

Adi smiled nervously and said, 'well yes bhai. I couldn't control. You both are looking so cute.

Ansh- adi delete that pic.

' sorry bhai, I won't ' , Adi said and ran outside. Ansh also went behind him. In some time he caught him and took his phone. He did something and give that back to him. I sighed in relief as I don't want  anyone to have pictures of our personal moments. It's only for us.

After that we bid bye to each other and everyone went to their respective home. Before leaving ansh looked at me last time and mouthed a 'good night'.

Ekansh's pov

Our engagement was bliss. Ishu was looking so ethereal in that emerald lehenga. I couldn't take my eyes off her. We exchanged rings and I kissed her hand. Later we danced. She fit perfectly in my arms. As if she was made for me to hold.

In the whole time, I couldn't get her alone for a minute. After dinner we all sat in the living room. Ishu went to kitchen to have water. Taking the chance I went their and back hugged her. At first she was startled, later relaxed. From now she will get used to it.

I confessed to her what my heart says. My heart danced in happiness to know that we both are on same boat. I don't know her for long but I feel that I really can't live without her. I don't know what  to name this feeling. Maybe I start to fall for her.

I kissed her forehead, cheeks one by one. I couldn't help but pressed my lips on her. We both didn't move our lips. Her lips on mine felt like heaven. But our moments were interrupted by my idiot brother and our stupid friends.

They teased us a lot. I got to know that adi took our photo. I ran after him and delete that pic not before sending one to me. Well I can't help. It's looking so cute.

Then we all bid bye to each other. I mouthed a 'good night' to ishu and we left for our respective home.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11.

𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝𝙝𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓