Episode 2

"Ajax..."

"Ajax!"

"AJAX!"

Childe woke up, startled "Wha—huh?!" He looked around then saw Zhongli standing in front of his bed with his arms crossed.

"Ugh...what time is it—wait, how did you get in here?" Childe gave a suspicious side eye as he went to grab his phone.

"Your key was under the mat, not very smart of you." Zhongli twirled the key around his finger then threw it on Childe's lap.

Childe rolled his eyes and looked at the time...

"Why did you wake me up at 8:30?" Childe sighed as he put his head in his knees dramatically.

"I need help," Zhongli sat down on the bed and took out his phone, opening instagram.

"Yeah, well I know that." Childe joked, "What?" Zhongli looked at him, genuinely confused. Childe's response was an tired, unimpressed look.

"Anyway, what do you need help with?" Childe went and sat next to Zhongli with a red blanket wrapped around him.

"I don't know what to post on our instagram." Zhongli said, "Ooh, you started it? Well...if you give me acce—" "No."

Childe pouted, "Alright...well, I have an idea on what to post." Childe grabbed his phone and sent a picture to Zhongli.

"...isn't this the photo I messed up that one time?" Zhongli asked after he opened the message.

"Yeah! I mean, people will love it!" Childe smiled, Zhongli was seriously doubting people would like this horrible photo...it didn't even have Childe's face in it.

"Okay..." Zhongli lead on as he put the picture in.

"Also, let me write the caption!" Childe said snatching the phone away from Zhongli

-Instagram-

Azhdaha

Childe here! Azhadaha has finally gotten their very own Instagram account

Childe here! Azhadaha has finally gotten their very own Instagram account...I'm using Zhongli's phone (>)
#Azhdaha

———

Childe then threw Zhongli's phone to the side, which made Zhongli wince.

"Now that I've helped you, what's my reward?" Childe smiled cockily at Zhongli.

"Reward?" Zhongli repeated, Childe nodded.