CHARACTER AESTHETICS

Zacznij od początku

Gunraj Singh Randhawa
Age 19
A no - nonsense, strict, not so very smiley, a strict "keep to himself" guy. Rajveer, Naveen and Abhimanyu are his best friends but he's more close to Rajveer. He can do anything for him. Abhimanyu is his "Google Advice". Whenever he gets confused about something, he will talk to Abhimanyu first for any kind of advice. His friends calls him Gunny. He only smiles for his Bakbak Queen Vidya Saxena. Vidya's love interest. She's also his confidant and bestfriend other than his group.

.............................................................

Abhimanyu Rai ChauhanAge 19Happy go lucky, friendly, a little flirty, down to earth kind of a person

Age 19
Happy go lucky, friendly, a little flirty, down to earth kind of a person. He's a Crown Prince of Barmer and soon to be King. Apart from his friends, he's more close to Naveen for any kind of emotional support but when he wants to party he'll always consider Rajveer over anyone. According to him, Gunny is a very boring person so, he enjoys his leg pulling very much. His friends calls him Abhi but Rajveer always calls him "Kunwar Sa" to tease him a little. Akriti's love interest and soon to be her fiance.

___________________________________

Naina Singh AhluwaliaAge 18A bubbly, chirpy, happy go lucky, friendly and mingling kind of a person

Age 18
A bubbly, chirpy, happy go lucky, friendly and mingling kind of a person. She likes to help people and a straight A student. She doesn't like trouble at all, she likes to stay away from them. She's going to start her college life soon and is going to join his brother's college only. Naveen is a most important person in her life, even more than her own parents. Shalini, Vidya and Akriti are her best friends but she's more close to Vidya. She's her confidant and adviser. Shalini's gossip partner and Akriti's movie partner. Rajveer's love interest.

.............................................................

Shalini SinghalAge 18A happy go lucky, friendly, protective and a caring person

Shalini Singhal
Age 18
A happy go lucky, friendly, protective and a caring person. She's a "Gossip Queen". Nothing can stay hidden from her. Naina, Vidya and Akriti are her best friends. She's more close to Akriti because she's her cousin sister. No one has seen her even with a bad mood but she will go bonkers when someone trys to hurt her best friends. She has a huge crush on Naveen and that's why, she's very excited to join the college as soon as possible. Naveen's love interest.

.............................................................

Vidya SaxenaAge 18A very positive, friendly, caring, protective and a kind of a "Mother Hen" for her best friends

Vidya Saxena
Age 18
A very positive, friendly, caring, protective and a kind of a "Mother Hen" for her best friends. Gunny, Naina, Shalini and Akriti are her lifelines. According to her, she won't be able to survive without them in her life. She's more close to Gunny and Naina. They both are her confidant. She's very excited to meet Gunny after a year. Gunny's love interest.

.............................................................

Akriti BhatAge 18A no-nonsense, not so very friendly, protective and a little short tempered person

Akriti Bhat
Age 18
A no-nonsense, not so very friendly, protective and a little short tempered person. Naina, Shalini and Vidya are her best friends. No one can mess with them or else... that someone has to pay for that. She's more close to Shalini because she's her cousin sister. She knows Abhimanyu since childhood and she's soon going to get engaged to him. She likes him a little but never bothered to acknowledge that feeling. Abhimanyu's love interest.

___________________________________

Rajveer, Naveen, Abhimanyu and Gunny are childhood friends...

Naina, Shalini, Akriti and Vidya are also childhood friends...

Gunny and Vidya are best of friends since their highschool...

Rajveer knows about Naina but through Naveen's nonstop rents about his Gudiya. He admires their bond and wants to meet her someday...

Naina also knows about Rajveer through Naveen's nonstop rents about his bestfriend veeru and feels annoyed that someone is equally important to her brother as herself.

They will be studing in the Arts College. Rajveer, Naveen, Gunny and Abhimanyu are 2nd year B.A. students. They are majoring in Psychology.

Naina, Shalini, Vidya and Akriti are 1st year B.A. students. They are also majoring in Psychology. So, but ofcourse, the girls will be juniors to the boys...😏
.............................................................

Here's the Character Aesthetics guys...

How was it???🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good Night...❤️❤️❤️