----------------------------------------------------------------

Walnut and the other Raisin Villagers were playing. Pure Vanilla watched the kids playing while taking a sip of coffee. With Custard running errands, Pure Vanilla felt happy. "These kids are playful, aren't they?" Pure Vanilla looked at Black Raisin. "*clears throat* yes... quite playful..."

"Did something happen?"

"You do not want to know. I still gotta thank that Walnut kid for saving me."

Pure Vanilla softly chuckled. Black Raisin pulled out a piece of a Raisin Bread from her pockets and gave it to her crows. The crows took each bit one by one until nothing but crumbs were left. "Hey. I'm going to get something to eat. I'll be back in a minute." Black Raisin walked into the castle. Black Raisin walked through the halls noticing Custard walking by and wanted to say hello.

 Black Raisin walked through the halls noticing Custard walking by and wanted to say hello

"Who was that?" Black Raisin questioned herself. until a cookie with brown and white hair, holding a staff with the end being a purple frosting covering the white part silently approached her. Black Raisin turned around and immediately pushed herself back away from the mysterious cookie

"Who are you!?

The mysterious cookie let out a laugh before introducing themself. "My name is Affogato Cookie. I've come here looking for a certain cookie named Strawberry Crepe Cookie."

"Why are you looking for that cookie"

"I do not need to answer that for you. Just tell me where that cookie is." the cookie demanded.

"If you what them, then you'll have to get through me first!" Black Raisin said aggressively.

Black Raisin was cursed and was poisoned. The poison draining her bit by bit. 

The cookie walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonic and the other cookies arrived at the Forest with Wind archer having a chat with them.