Zi Yi said, "No."

Engineer Chu's expression stiffened for a second. He thought of something and said, "It doesn't matter even if you're not familiar with her. You'll get familiar after being in contact with her a few more times."

Having said that, he grinned at Zi Yi and said, "Zi Yi, if you have any manual work in the future, just get me to do it. In return, as long as you see Leader Li in the future, please bring me up more often."

Engineer Yang and Engineer Peng immediately echoed. "Me too."

"What do you all mean by that?" Engineer Chu was unhappy.

"Of course, it's fair competition. Don't tell me that you think you have managed to bribe Zi Yi just by helping her get a plate of fruit?"

"That's right. Everyone is single and all of us have the right to pursue Leader Li."

6 Health Benefits of Lemon You Didn't Know AboutFHPThe Ultimate Guide To Car Insurance For BeginnersTAN

...

Zi Yi looked at the three engineers who were quarreling and suddenly thought of something.

"How do you know that Leader Li is still single?"

The three of them who were in an argument suddenly paused for a moment. Their expressions became a sight to behold. First, they revealed expressions of disbelief, then they were stunned, and lastly, they acted as though they had met a cheater and became upset.

Zi Yi: "..."

Zi Yi thought that after they received such a setback, they would not concentrate on work in the afternoon.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 27, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Reincarnation: Multi-skilled Goddess Is So Beautiful!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें