𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 1

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 cotton bedsheets sprung throughout my nose. When opening my eyes they stung do the bright lighting of the room. My head hammered against my skull repeatedly causing me to wince. I sat up from the uncomfortable bed, my eyes scanned the room. This isn't my room, what am I doing here? The walls were made of large bricks, the walls were painted a creamy white. But I could tell the paint was old due to it being chipped terribly. The room was quite small, maybe 10 feet in length?

Glancing to my right I saw a metal sink and above it was a mirror. The sound of the large metal door scrapping the floor made me groan. When door opened there was an old man, he looked to be around 60. He had blonde hair with little strands of grey in it. He had dark green eyes and wore round glasses. He wore a white lab coat along with dark blue navy pants. He held a clipboard in his right hand. I'm guessing he was a doctor.

"Good morning Y/n." The old man spoke calmy.

"What am I doing here?" I asked hesitantly.

He was spoke to speak but he was hesitant.

"You don't remember do you?" He asked as he wrote on the clipboard.

The sound of the pen pressing against the wooden board echoed a bit. I looked at him in confusion.

"I-" before I could I could speak the doctor beat me to it.

"Let's get you into the common room." He spoke softy.

He turned around, I got up from the bed and walked after him. Once I walked out of the room I was in a long narrow hallway. Screams and laughter bounced off the walls. There were cells on both sides of the walls. What was this place? Fear began to find its way into my veins. We then were in a room with windows, but there were bars on them. The room was quite big, there were couches were people were sitting on. Their were ables too. But as I was examining the room I felt a pair of eyes burning into my skull.

I turned around to be met with dark blue eyes. But the eyes of whom they belonged to were frightening. The person who was staring at me was huge. He looked to be above 6 feet. He has dark brown hair and a mask that seems to be self-made. It was white, and had a red smile. The eyes of the mask had circles of blue surrounding it. It almost looked like a clown. But was caught my eye was the fact that he was wearing handcuffs that were attached to the table. He was all by himself in the corner. The only person who was besdie him wasba securtiy guard. I couldn't help but feel as though I knew him. I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Ms. L/N, sit wherever you'd like. Talk to some people if you'd like. A nurse will attend you shortly." I snapped my neck to look at the doctor.

I gave him a soft nod, he walked away leaving my sight. I glanced down at my hands, I looked at them shocked. They were decorted with cuts. The skin of my hands were a mixture of purple and yellow. How did I not notice this? I still don't understand why I'm here. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a blood curling scream. I turned around to see the man who was staring at me slamming a security guards head against the windows bars. The man did it repeatedly causing both blood and bits of flesh to go all over the place.

The man threw the security guards body on the floor like a rag doll. Everyone, even the patients, left the room. It was only him and I. He was breathing heavily, he stared at me intensely with a unknown look in his eyes. The man was covered in red crimson blood, but for some odd reason I didn't run. I didn't see the need to, I didn't feel like I was in danger. The man slowly walked towards me, he sat on the couch beside me. When he sat on the couch I bounched up a little bit due to him being the size he is. He isn't fat or anything, he just has a big built.

He turned his head to stare at me, his intense blue eyes were now staring into my E/C ones. His eyes looked soft, they werw beautiful to be honest. The man reached over to my face. I flinched a little bit due to his hands being ice cold. But after that I leaned into his touch. He caressed my cheek softly, even though this man killed someone with his two bear hands. He was treating me as though I was made of glass, that was about to break at any give moment.

This man felt familiar to me, he felt like...home. Even though him and I haven't spoken any words to one another, I feel as though I've known him all my life. I touched his arm and pulled him closer to me. He stiffened a bit due to my actions. But he eased into my touch a few seconds later.

But sadly the special moment we were sharing was inturuped. The doctor who had spoken to me earlier had two security guards on each side of him. Making there be a total of four security guards.

"Y/n get away from him now!! He is dangerous!" The doctor yelled.

The man then let out a both deep and loud growl.

"Hand her over to us Michael.." The doctor spoke calmly.

But I could tell that the doctor was scared due to his voice being shaky. But the next thing I knew, blood was splattered all over my face...
.
.
.
There will be a part two to this!