⭐Chapter 1⭐

Telepathic communication = "hello"My Oc's, Saiki's, and other people's inner thoughts = 'hello'Normal talking = "hello"

My Oc's, Saiki's, and other people's inner thoughts = 'hello'
Normal talking = "hello"

·:*¨⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰¨*:·.

(Author's POV)

"Hey, hey. Have you heard? A new student is coming to our school!"

"Man, I hope it's a boy again this time!"

"I also heard that they came from a very rich family too!"

"No way!"

'Good grief, how many transferring students coming here? And again, don't get too excited,' Saiki thought as he remembers that Kobayasu and the other one(Toritsuka) got transferred to PK last week.

"Hey, pal!" Nendou suddenly calls out to Saiki as he walks toward his table. "Another new student is coming into our classroom, right pal? Right? Right?"

'I already heard of it, now shut up.' Saiki said. Letting out a sigh, Saiki hopes it won't be another troublesome student but who was he kidding, the PK academy is somehow bound to have another weird transferee student these days.

And Kaido suddenly appears out of nowhere, letting out a dark chuckle, "seems to be there's a new student. They could be a spy from the Dark Reunion!" He said, pointing out. 'Enough with the Dark Reunion.' Saiki says, soon the school bell rings as the homeroom teacher enters the class.

'Oh? Another transferee student? Well, that doesn't matter. As long as I can get an 'oh' from them, that's fine by me. After all, I am the perfect girl!' The blue-haired girl thoughts with a haughty huff. 'Good grief, you keep saying that,' Saiki comments.

"Alright, students. Go back to your seats," The homeroom teacher said, everyone immediately went to their original seats. "Today, we have another transfer student in this class, please come in." She said, letting the new person inside.

Everyone let out a huge gasp as the new student waltzed inside the classroom with such elegant, revealing a girl with long, black hair that is tied up in a ponytail but her eyes were closed. She stops in her tracks as she stood in front of everyone, and finally, she opened her eyes, showing her beautiful ruby eyes. The whole class then bursts out with loud compliments.

"OMG, SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!"

"It's like she came out from a fairytale book!"

"Please introduce yourself in front of your classmates." The teacher said, the new girl nodded her head, took the chalk, and writes her name neatly on the board. She puts down the chalk, looks at her classmates, and brightly smiles at them.

"My name is Sakiko Aimi, I hope we can get along this year." She politely bows in front of her classmates before straightening her pose as her gentle aura glows around her. Everyone continues to stare at her with a blush on their faces, 'she's so polite! She's like a princess!' they thought simultaneously.