one - do you miss me?

Robins Pov
The scene kept playing in her head, the night at the party, the night where the best thing that ever happened to her ended. Everytime her eyes closed. Every single fucking time it was there, she couldn't escape it, it wasn't her fault but the guilt was consuming her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Robins alarm clock blasted throughout her room waking the girl up, she barely got any sleep thinking about the night of the party, it was a saturday so all she had to worry about was work. Well hopefully.

time skip bc it had no relevance to the story
As I walked through the door I could smell the scent of cigarettes and wine, of course. I ran up to my room to get away from my mother and not have to answer any of her stupid questions, i'm still tired from the night before so I decided to have a rest. I also have to get ready for Steve's party tomorrow, normally I don't go to party's, especially since what happened with Nancy, but he literally begged for me to come so I guess i'm going to a party.

Nancys Pov
I looked down onto my desk to see a picture of me and Robin from when we were still dating, I wonder if she misses me, has she found someone new? I hope she hasn't, this may come off a bit selfish and rude but I want her all to myself, she was mine, she will be mine. Again.

Time skip to the next day
I woke up to notice her jacket, Robins jacket, I never got to give it back to her but for some reason i'm kinda glad I didnt, nice memory. It also smells like her, wait that's weird. But the point is I fucking miss her, her smile, her laugh, I miss everything about her       and if we didn't go to that stupid party I wouldn't have to, I wouldn't have to miss her, we could've been something, we were something, we will be something again and i'll make sure of it.
I got ready for Steve's party, I don't even know why i'm going to one after what happened, it's stupid honestly, I got into my car and drove to Steve's house, it's not to late to turn back, it's not to late to go somewhere else, Robin might be there, she's like Steve's best friend of course she'll be there, it won't matter if I just avoid them.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 23, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

depressed lovesick mess (ronance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें