Entitled

After lunch, the day was a dread for Sylieste; she was ready to get home. Once Syliester had gotten home all she did was talk about Julius and how amazing he was. Whenever she went to bed that night she tried to manifest and dream about Julius but that didn't work. The next day in the third period, Sylieste kept asking Julius's friend Sam about Julius and if he was at school to the point where Sam just moved tables. Later during lunch, Sylieste watched Julius from afar until he sat at his table where she joined.

"Hey guys", Sylieste said as she approached the table to sit. "Hi", Sam said with a grin. Sam knew that Sylieste had a thing for Julius, but he was unsure if it was the other way around. Julius turned towards Sylieste and stared at her for a few seconds before turning his back towards her. Sylieste started to feel some type of way, she started to get mixed feelings about this small encounter. Sylieste decided to brush it off, but then she noticed that the entire lunch period Julius did not even say a word to her. The situation started to make Sylieste nervous so she decided to go and sit with Faye.

"Hi Faye", Sylieste said nervously. Faye noticed Sylieste but did not acknowledge her, this made her just place her head on the table. Once the bell had rung Sylieste had caught up with Julius. She spoke to him again. After a few seconds, he spoke. "Today has been kinda boring, and I don't feel like talking". Sylieste rolled her eyes, she knew that if that was the case he would have not talked throughout lunch to Sam. Instead of calling him out, she said. "Then don't say anything". She then told him goodbye and stormed off towards her next class. In math Sylieste over thought all the things she could have done wrong, but nothing came to mind.

Later that day after Sylieste had gotten out of school she decided to go shopping. While shopping for food items she noticed someone on the corner of her eye. She turned her head slightly only to see Julius talking to a tall beautiful girl. She looked about the same age as Julius. The image in front of Sylieste made her panic, Sylieste stormed out of the market into her vehicle and home. Once she got inside she cried her eyes out. She felt as if the world was crumbling on top of her, pressing force on her limp body. After crying for so long, Sylieste finally fell asleep. She woke up the next day with a puffy face, she felt like absolute dog poop. Her body hurt from the way that she slept. 

To be continued ig....