Sex shit (chapter 2)

Clotted cream was just laying down on his bed, scrolling mindlessly on his phone. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, It was Affogato. "May I come in, love?~" (Affogato was a fucking horny weasel-) Clotted just mumbled "Sure." Affogato immediately open the door after he got a response, closing the door behind him obviously. Affogato proceeded to jump on clotted's bed. Clotted sat his phone down on the night stand next to him and started to cuddle Affogato. "So how was work?" Affogato said as he started to move his hand down to clotted's thigh "It was alright, I guess- except for my father being a asshole. you?" Clotted slightly adjust himself as he said that. "It was okay I suppose." Affogato started smuggling clotted in kisses
(his face was all covered in kissy marks from red lipstick). Clotted pulled Affogato into a kiss on the lips, they kissed for quite a while until they started to make out. (They're both horny weasels now) Clotted's hand was now going up Affogato's dressed, as soon as he reached Affogato's crotch he stopped moving his hand and pulled away from the kiss "May I?" Clotted was followed up by Affogato shaking his head yes. Clotted lifted Affogato's dress up and pulled off his boxers. Affogato's dick was hard and already had pre-cum on it. Clotted chuckled softly as he started to stroke his dick, as he continued to do he sped up the strokes quite a lot. Affogato was just a big moaning mess already- After a while Clotted stopped. "Can we have sex?.." Affogato said in a shaky voice "Of course, dear." Clotted began to remove his clothes, Affogato did too. After Clotted was done, he laid back down onto the bed and got in a comfortable position, Affogato was done getting undressed so he got on top of Clotted and grabbed onto his waist and spreaded his legs, Affogato's dick was right at Clotted's entrance. Affogato pushed his dick in, it was great easy because of Clotted's wetness. Affogato began to thrust gently. "You can go rougher." Affogato gripped onto clotted's waist a little harder and started to go faster. Clotted put his hand over his mouth and started moaning, it was very muffled Affogato could still hear it. "Is pretty boy too scared for me to hear him moan?~" Affogato giggled as he sped up more. "S-shut up." Clotted gripped onto bed sheets, and started actually moaning without covering his mouth. Affogato was pretty much at his climax, so was Clotted. After a few minutes of Affogato going faster. He started to thrust again, he continued to do that for quite a while. Affogato did one final thrust after that he started coming hard. Literally a few seconds later Clotted had reached his orgasm, he grabbed onto Affogato's shoulders tightly and arched his back. Both of their minds were static. After a few minutes Affogato pulled out. "We should probably change the sheets.." Clotted's voice was shaking as hell- "I suppose so." Affogato helped clotted up, and both of them got changed into something comfortable. Clotted proceeded to grab sheets from his closet and put them on his bed, he tossed the dirty ones to the side. Affogato got into the bed and so did clotted. Affogato kissed him on the head and started to cuddle him, attempting to give Clotted after care. After a while they both fell asleep gayly.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING-
(586 words)