Momosaki Seiya (Gleipnir 🐕 🦇 👽 🪙)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

After Elena ripped off his right arm/wing while in monster form, Seiya gained a scar on his right shoulder.

(Monster form) As a monster, Seiya takes the form of a skeletal, legless bat. It has a short snout, dark pink eyes with white centers, and a deep blue area on its upper head that shows a constantly changing starscape. A rigid raised hood wraps around its head in a crescent shape and drapes around its neck as well. The outside of the hood is yellow, while the inner part that curves around the head is white with deep blue streaks. Its torso resembles a ribcage with a slightly curved spike on each shoulder and three spikes extending from the bottom toward its tail. Its massive wings resemble a bat's wings with the skeleton exposed, except that its wings have a total of seven "finger bones": four running through each wing, one running along the edge to the outermost tip, and two pointing upwards that may act as claws that are more functional. The four "bones" in its wings are only visible in segments. The skin of its wings is an iridescent deep blue and a light blue light source appears to glow from behind its ribcage. A large, pale yellow crescent connects the outermost tip of each wing to the next two inner tips, and the remaining two innermost tips are adorned by yellow, four-pointed stars. The bottom of its tail is also lined by a yellow crescent with a ridge running up the middle of the tail towards the ribcage.

 The bottom of its tail is also lined by a yellow crescent with a ridge running up the middle of the tail towards the ribcage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Personality: Seiya comes off as a kindhearted and approachable young man who often cares for his friends and family. Seiya is also brave and fiercely protective of his friends (especially Shuichi, his childhood friends), as he never hesitates to jump into the battle and help them fight their enemies. He can be a bit stubborn and aloof, always telling everyone he knows that he is fine. He also appears to have a caring and worrisome side, as he is often concerned with his allies' well-being, becoming more prominent at the final part of the manga, when Shuichi decides to defeat "Honoka" by merging with her and giving her a body, at the risk of getting himself wiped out of existence.

As disclosed by the Alien, Seiya's monster form reflects his desire to be free of his controlling parents, as they have always been dictating his life, always telling him to study well and get good grades because they deemed his brother and their firstborn son Taiyō as a failure. They would also scold him whenever he makes even the tiniest mistake. Later chapters reveal that from the very beginning, he often hides his pain and burden from others through a happy façade, as he doesn't anyone to feel worried about him and his home life. As the story progresses, Seiya gradually lets go of the burden and slowly feels the taste of freedom from their control.

Abilities:

Heightened Senses - When transformed, Seiya gains super human physical abilities: enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced endurance, enhanced sense of sight, and enhanced sense of hearing (even stronger than a bat's). Also, some of his power works as well in his human form but the quality of the abilities is weaker.

Immortality - Just like Shuichi, Seiya gains some sort of immortality when transformed as when his arm/wing was ripped off his 'shoulder' he was still alive while transformed but as the alien told him that it was a good choice not to transform back to his human appearance as he would have died on the spot.

Flight - In his bat monster form, Seiya can fly. He can provide transport for his friends whenever they need to travel distant places that can be hardly reached by foot.

Illumination - Seiya has the power to light up his bat monster form. When doing so, Seiya's third eye—a light red symbol of an eye—appears on his forehead and the starscape turns to streaks of light. The skin of his wings glows a bright, light blue. He spreads his wings wide so that the yellow parts on each wing are arranged in a circle with the outermost points of the four-pointed stars disappearing in the transformation.

 He spreads his wings wide so that the yellow parts on each wing are arranged in a circle with the outermost points of the four-pointed stars disappearing in the transformation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Synchronization - Whenever Seiya taps into a fellow monster (i.e. Shuichi's dog mascot form), he can synchronize his powers into them. He does this latching onto their back.

CV: Teen - Fukuhara Katsumi (Japanese), Matt Shipman (English)

Kid - Hiromatsu Serika (Japanese), Brittney Karbowski (English)

Trivia:

- His monster form is directly based on Lunala from the games Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon. His illuminated form is directly based on Lunala's Full Moon Phase.

- Seiya is the only male who can synchronize powers with Shuichi, though not in the same way as Claire or any female.

- Seiya got his monster form around the same time as Shuichi.

- He is often called 'the golden child' by his parents. This was the catalyst of why they are estranged to each other up to this day.

- Seiya is childhood friends with Shuichi, Elena, Naoto, Kaito, Aiko, and Honoka.

- Some of Seiya's attributes are related to night.

1. His first name has the Kanji for 'night'. This is in complete contrast to his older brother's name, which means 'sun', representing daytime.

2. Seiya's monster form (and the Pokémon it was based on) resembles a bat, a winged mammal that is mostly nocturnal.

3. When he was young, Seiya often stargazes with his brother. He still does that even after Taiyō went to college a year prior to the series.

4. His bracelet has a crescent-shaped charm and his purple shirt has the Pokémon Moon logo.

 His bracelet has a crescent-shaped charm and his purple shirt has the Pokémon Moon logo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
💫 Under The Same Stars🌌My OC Book✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें