Episode One (HoH)

Warning: In early Big Brother Seasons (Including BB7), morals are not often intact. People tend to be quite cruel to one another. I do not support these themes, but this fic and its characters, including Harper, will also act this way as that is how the game was played at this time

Harper's PoV:

I stand on the bleachers outside the Big Brother house with the rest of the potential cast. Unlike many of the other houseguests, though, production has secured my spot on the show, and I know this. I listen while Julie reads off the candidate that America has voted in, and a few names stand out.

Janelle. Oh, Janelle. I watched Janelle from home as she demolished competitions. Something I wish I could do. But there is power in being the underdog, and I know this.

Diane Henry. God, Diane was always an adventure. I was the sole vote to evict Diane in BB5, and she was the vote that caused me to lose. What a bitch.

Jase. I had interacted with Jase while he was in the house, but that was the extent of it.

Nakomis. Nakomis had been on to me since the start of BB5, trying to get me out. She also voted for me to lose. Tell these women to get over themselves for God's sake.

I stand with the rest of the houseguests not named on the stage and look around. Sure, I'm surprised some people weren't voted in by fans but I'm most blown away by the fact that Will is in this category. America's eye candy. He's very attractive and known for his flattery and charisma. He's a flirt in the diary room (DR). I played a very similar game in BB5 to how Will played in BB2, but I actually know how to win a competition.

As Julie reads off the list of productions' picks, I'm not at all surprised. I'm in, Will's in, and a few others are too.

We enter the house and cliques form immediately. Season 6 will only address each other. Will and Boogie will not leave each other's side. They walk around the HoH balcony, sipping their champagne and looking down on the house like they're high and mighty. I hate to break it to you, Will, but you aren't sneaky and you aren't sly. You've won, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't win again.

-----

Julie calls us outside to the backyard for the HoH competition. In this competition, houseguests stand on pedestals, and a massive foam meteor is swung by other houseguests to try to knock them off. A twist is revealed that there will be two HoHs, and each will nominate one houseguest. This competition is too dangerous to win. Being the first HoH is a massive target, and having to split the HoH nomination is useless.

Not that it would matter that I tried to throw the competition, as Diane was gunning for me to get anyways. She immediately launches the meteor at me, where I'm thrown off balance and knocked off of my pedestal.

"That little worm," I mutter as I dust myself off and walk over to the chairs. Will smirks. I'm sure he wants me gone.

I'm the female version of him. Just better.

My God. I'm half woman, half amazing.

But Will knows he's a threat. And if he's a threat, then I'm certainly a threat. There can only be one incredibly hot, talented person in this house.

And that person will be me.

After a few rounds, Janelle is the only person left on her pedestal, making her the first HoH. The throwers switch with our group, and the competition starts again. It's been a few rounds, and there are 3 people left: Will, Howie, and Jase. I step up to swing and make eye contact with Will. He raises his eyebrows. I smirk back. I send the meteor flying towards him.