🍰Cuddles🍰

A/N
Minor smut In the flashbacks...

A warm light  shined through the curtains of the messy bed where  Licorice was slept.

The warm light landed on Licorice's eyes making him groan "Ughhhh....".

He tried to move but his body was aching a lot he groaned again In pain he also noticed lots of bite marks on his hand and neck he blushed remembering want happened last night.

Licorice hands were tied behind his back Dark Choco biting his arms to neck while Red Velvet thrusted his dick into his hole.

Licorice blushed deeply He hugged himself tightly the aching was getting worse plus he was in an uncomfortable position.

He looked around to see a white swear,Dark Choco's sweater.

He grabs it and puts in on it covered half of his body since Dark Choco was pretty big.

Licorice laid down again the smell of Chocolate and Red Velvet in the air...

You go check if he's awake I'll make breakfast.

The door opens revealing Dark Choco,Dark Choco walked to the bed and checked on Licorice "Morning..."He placed a kiss on Licorice's forehead.

"Morning...."He mumbled and made a bit of space for Dark Choco.

Dark Choco laid down and hugged Licorice "Did we go a bit to rough last night?"Dark Choco asked.

Licorice's hair was pulled back as he made along moan Dark Choco bit on to his chest making Licorice's moans even louder.

Licorice made a small 'Mhhhmmm' and cuddled on to Dark Choco's chest "Sorry I promise me and Velvet will go slower"He mumbled

"Can I join?"

Red Velvet stared at them like a puppy Licorice nodded and Red Velvet settled into bed.

"You're so cute..."Red Velvet said and nuzzles himself into Licorices slightly messy hair.

Nothing like a good cuddle after sex!

Lmao

306 words