𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

I must admit, I'm clueless in maths, literally clueless, but I know enough about maths to know that my hands are NOT 3D right now. They're flat. They're 2D. They're pixilated...

Now I was beginning to think that I was _______ losing my mind! Huh? _______. Has this word just completely evaporated out of my vocabulary? What on earth was going on?

The blasting sun blinded me as it creeped through the blinds of my window. It's morning.

Either I banged my head really hard or this was all real. Or... it's a dream. No, this is very much real because anyone would wake up after conflicting with the ground so ____ hard!

Great, here we go with the beeps again, I just wanted to let my inner anger out and now I'm not allowed to curse.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚

To my uncertain surprise, as I revealed my identity by standing infront of the bathroom mirror, I saw myself. I was me, at least. I hadn't swapped bodies, at least.

Inching closer to my reflection, I noticed something strange. My usual brunette hair was dyed a dark black colour. My usual blue eyes were replaced with brown irises. My usual semi-tanned skin was replaced with porcelain, pearly white skin.

I shuddered. I never knew it would be possible for me to be even more ordinary than I was before. Guess I was proven wrong by this universe.

Since I am still myself, I need to go to school right? Ugh, why did I remind my self of that ____ hole?

In a hurry, I sprinted down the stairs of the house. Hesitantly ambling over to the kitchen table, I was greeted with a cream paper note. A set of instructions.

---------------------

Dear L/N Y/N,

---------------------

Rapidly I whipped around the paper that read 'instructions' on the front of it only to be welcomed with the same exact words. That was it?

I had noticed a significant difference though, even the the note read 'L/N Y/N' (like literally) it was a clue as to where I was located.

Whoever sent me here must think I'm really stupid. They wouldn't exactly be wrong to assume that. But I managed to figure this out before I even knew this clue existed. I was in Japan.

Next to the note laid a traditional Japanese school uniform. Or rather the ones I always see in animes. Except it was... green? The school I go to in this life must be really unique.

Throwing the uniform garments on and walking back to the kitchen, I was all ready for school. Well except from my lunch-

PLONK! A brown bag dropped right in front of my nose and landed on the kitchen counter coincidencently. Close one... Peaking inside, I saw a bento box full of Japanese goods. Well that's handy.

Guess I'm all ready afterall?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚

Man how I wish those instructions were REAL instructions. Examining the plain fences surrounding me and trying to remmeber whether I had strolled past this inch of the neighborhood yet, I shortly realised I was lost. Like really lost.

Releasing a sigh that I didn't realise I was holding back until now, I wandered down a street not too different from the last. It felt like I was in a maze. Tracking my footsteps until I reached the end of the concrete pavement, I looked up naturally to decide my new direction.

A glimpse of pink shined in front of my glistening eyes. A shade of hot pink that was extremely recognisable to the bare eye.

Right so, I was wearing a Japanese school uniform. I was in Japan. I was 2D. I had to be in an anime. And not just any old anime... the anime I was just dreaming about...

The disastrous life of Saiki K.

More like mine.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆