what they first thought of you

Harry: "Why is this girl staring at me?"

Ron: "Merlin, I am thankful that she bumped into me, she's reall6 beautiful."

Fred: Since you've known each other your whole life, he doesn't had a specific first thought of you. But after the summer holidays when you saw him in school again, he thought: "She grew up fast and beautiful."
(Let's just pretend like you've had your glow-up in these summer holidays)

George: "Alright, she's got the same humour. I like that."

Draco: "Who's she though? Sitting alone by the fire, not even looking up from her book."

Tom: "Mhh... okay."

Neville: "Why am I so shy around her? Oh, right, she's drop-dead gorgeous..."

Cedric: "She sticks out of the rest of the girls, that's for sure."

Oliver: "How am I going to win without making this girl cry?"
(Yea, he thought of you as if you're a pretty weak person, turned out your team won against Gryffindor)

Hermione: "She looks kind of lonely. Should I talk to her?"

Ginny: "Why didn't I meet her before already?"

Luna: "She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

Blaise: "I can't stop staring at her."

Dean: "She looks lost, I should help her out."

Seamus: "What if she sits down next to me... oh Merlin, this is exactly what's happening right now."

Sirius: "She's Remus' cousin, Sirius.... no"

Remus: "Hm? Is a girl sitting there at the astronomy towers all alone?"

James: "Woah, she has got temper and confidence. I like that."

Heyyyy, I hope you liked this chapter.
I am by the way so excited that some people are actually reading this!