Sapnap🔥
Yeah, but how's Amsterdam!?

Mackenzie😎
It's really good!

"Kenz?" I looked up from my phone once Wilburs voice caught my attention.

"Oh urmm, sorry, yeah?" I looked in Tommys direction as he began to speak.

"You can dance, right?" Tommy questioned. I looked at him cautiously but nodded. "I have this vlog planned that will last about two months, I was wondering if you'd like to join?" I looked surprised when my phone went off again.

Sapnap🔥
That's great!

Mackenzie😎
Yeah! Can I text you back in a bit Sap?

Sapnap🔥
Yeah of course

I turned my phone off and looked back at everyone else. "Tommy, I live in London?" I spoke, an apologetic tone layering my voice.

"You could stay in Brighton! That way, you won't have to be away from Wilbur or any of us for a while!" He reasoned.

"As much as I love the sound of that, I have nowhere to stay and don't have the money to stay in a hotel for a whole two months." I really would love to take part in Tommys vlog but I didn't know how it would work out.

"You could stay at mine? I have a spare bed room." Wilbur chimed into the conversation.

"Are you sure?" I asked, trying not to get my hopes up just yet.

"Yes, I'm sure Kenz." Wilbur chuckled. I smiled over to him and then looked back at Tommy.

"What exactly would you like me to do in this two month vlog of yours?" I leaned forward, interested in his idea.

"Well, it's where we spend one week trying something new throughout the two months. I think it'd be fun if you joined us." I smiled.

"So why did you need to know if I could dance?" I chuckled slightly.

"Well, I thought for one of the weeks you could make a dance for us all to learn and perform in front of friends at the end of the week." I smiled to myself, just thinking about what that week would be like.

"You want me to choreograph a dance for you all?" I leant back against the wall as he nodded. "I'd love to Tommy." I agreed as the whole room burst into cheers.

"You're sat so isolated from us, do you realise that?" Ranboo laughed as did I.

"I was texting Sapnap, that's all." I shrugged.

"Texting Sapnap? I didn't even know you knew Sapnap?" Tommy sounded confused.

"Yeah, he's in London with George, so I met him there." I explained to Tommy.

"Did you two become close?" Phil asked. I thought to myself for a second before shaking my head lightly.

"We became friends I guess, I wouldn't say we're mega close. That's the first time I spoke to him since I've left London."

"You're friends with Karl too, right?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I nodded, before Tubbo jumped up from the bed.

"We've gotta be at the haunted house in 30 minutes!" He began pacing around the room. My eyes widened. I'm very jumpy, which means I'm easy to scare. I had only ever been in a haunted house once with Madison, and I left literally sweating.

"Calm down Tubbo, we can leave now." We all stood up, leaving the hotel room.

I walked down the stairs beside Wilbur, still panicking about the day ahead "Hey, what's wrong?" Wilbur nudged me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Oh, nothing." I snapped out of my trance.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asked again, but a bit more sternly this time. The others were distracted in conversation so they couldn't hear the nickname he had used.

"What sort of haunted house is this going to be?" I asked.

"Well, it's actually a haunted school from years ago, why?" I leant into him and sighed, dreading the day I had ahead of me.

"I scare easily and I hate it. This is going to be terrifying for me." He rubbed my back as comfort before replying.

"I promise it'll be fine. You can stay by me the whole time if you'd like."

"I'd like that." We smiled at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1177