Chapter 6: Deep Within the Forest

Начните с самого начала

"Maybe, but it would depend on the situation where they are being put into. You know what I'm talking about, right Sunny?"

"Yeah, I think I do."

Sunny can recall the moments where he has to overcome Something, fight Basil from one night, and confront Omori. He would always attempt to calm himself down to get through. But whenever he did in these situations, he felt as if his lungs were constricted, he couldn't focus even if he tried, and he couldn't proceed to keep going. It does scare Sunny knowing that everyone else was feeling this way too. But this time, they won't be able to escape where they don't belong.

"If these said fears in the Dream World were this durable, then this could be dangerous for outsiders who enter in," Sunny continued, "The only way for them not get taken away is to pull them out."

"Yes, we should keep in mind about it," Omori replied, "Maybe this would explain why they are like this now."

They heard groans coming from beside Yu. They look to see Yosuke opening his eyes, seemingly calm but still cautious. He discovered he was in White Space, much to his worry that he was in an unfamiliar place. Yosuke sits up quickly and is stopped by Yu putting a hand on his chest to settle him down.

"Yosuke, it's okay, you're safe," Yu said quickly.

"What... where am I?" Yosuke looks around the place.

"You're in White Space," Sunny said, "There's no danger around, so don't worry."

Yosuke sighed in relief, "Thank goodness, I was getting worried for a second."

"It's fine, just rest here before we can go," Omori said.

"Yeah, suppose you're right, Suzuki."

"That wasn't me," Sunny said.

"What?!" Yosuke exclaimed, "Then who?"

"Right here," Omori raised a hand.

Yosuke looks to see Omori in front of his laptop.

"Woah, another Suzuki! Hey, you okay, buddy? You're rather pale," Yosuke said.

"And here we are..." Omori muttered, "To start, you might know me by name. It's Omori, just a resident in Headspace."

"You got me for a moment, I thought you were his Shadow or something," Yosuke chuckles, "And I'm Yosuke Hanamura, it's nice to meet you."

Omori nodded. "Since you're here, you might have experienced something when you first stepped inside here, right?"

"I did, and it's not fun at all..."

"I get that, it was your biggest fear after all," Omori said as he stood up, "With you being an outsider and your first time in the Dream World, I'll be offering you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

Omori didn't say anything, as he walked towards his sketchbook. He picks it up and draws a lightbulb, with it popping out of the page.

"This is for you to hold," Omori holds the lightbulb and hands it to Yosuke.

"A lightbulb? What does it do?" Yosuke asked.