Lakshmi was feeling extremely  restless but she don;\'t know why.

Lakshmi's POV

I don't know why but I am feeling very restless, I am feeling something is going to happen. Pari is also not here. Top of that from last 2-3 days I am feeling that Rishi is near me, I don't know why I am thinking about him . I hope he will never meet me ever... No Lakshmi he will never come back to you, just think about Pari now, Even Sanskar is not picking up my call , I hope everything is fine ....

Lakshmi was thinking but Doorbell rings ,so lakshmi's thought got interrupted. As Shalu is out and Bani is studying. Lakshmi opens the door with great diffculty as she is having sprain in her legs. Lakshmi got the shock of her life...

Lakshmi: (shocked) You .....What are you doing here???

Ayush: (shocked and happily) You...

Pari: (cutely and confusingly) Mumma , Ayush Uncle Did you both know each other??

Lakshmi comes out of her shock and notice Pari,So Lakshmi pulls Pari but about to fall due to her sprain . But a strong pairs of arms hold her on time. Lakshmi looks at him emotionally. Rishi also looks at her with much emotions. After a eyelock of 5 mins, Lakshmi came out of thought and tries to stand up and it breaks Rishi thoughts too. So  he made her stand properly...

Rishi: ( with much love, care and longingness) Lakshmiii....

Lakshmi : (shouting) Bani come fast downstair.......

Bani comes downstair and got shocked.

Bani : (shockingly) You both ....

Lakshmi:  (sternly) Bani Please take Pari upstair....

Bani goes to Pari and was about to take her but...

Pari: (cutely) Mumma why are you sending me upstair... I want to introduce you to Ri and Ayush uncle. Ri uncle also gifted me a doll.

Bani: (lovingly) Pari Baccha I brought some Cham Cham for you , So come with me I will feed you.

Pari: (excitedly) Cham Cham , Bani Maasi take me fast...

Bani takes Pari upstair.

Lakshmi: (angry and emotional but trying to control her emtions) What are you doing here Mr.Oberoi , Why you had came back in our life... 

Rishi : ( with much love and hugging Lakshmi like his life depend on this hug) Lakshmi where you had gone, How much I craved for you. How much I searched for you .Asked Ayush  how much I talked about you , craved  for you , missed you, I have a become a lifeless body without you . Everyone miss you al lot at home ,when everyone will come to know that you had cameback then everyone will be so happy. But now you have cameback naa So now you will see I will made everything Alright..

Ayush :(emotionally) Bhabhi someone left like this , you didn't gives us a chance to rectify our mistake. But now we won't let you go now ...

Lakshmi who had enough of them and as she dont want to fall weak , So she came out of Rishi's hug and pushed him hard. Rishi got shocked . 

Lakshmi: (angrily) What you both are saying, I left everything much year ago. I had moved on in my life . So there is no scope for another chance, So it will be better if you leave ...

RIshi then remember that Pari called Lakshmi her mom and he got heartbroken .

Rishi : (heartbroken) Lakshmi Is Pari your Daughter???

In the meantime Shalu came back,

Shalu: (coming and blabbering) Di I closed the cafe, today is there is so much rushhhhhh.......

Then Shalu noice Rishi and Ayush and got really emotional as well as angry....

She looks angrily at Ayush.......

Ayush looks at Shalu and got really emotional....

Lakshmi: ( angrily) Yes, Pari is my daughter.......

Rishi  got shocked and more heartbroken......

That's it for today guys. 

So tell me Did you like this???

What do you think what will be Rishi's reaction regarding Pari. Will Pari comes to know about Rishi ...Will Lakshmi will forgive Rishi...Will Rishmi and SHayush will be together...

Do tell me about your opinions .

DO votes tooo.

Till the next update bye guys 

Take care.