"Ugh."

Because Lumiere burst out in tears, Kirsten had to wait at least an hour waiting for him to calm down.

'Ha, what a cry baby. Should I just threaten him to stop? Nah, let's just go with this situation.'

"Have you calmed down your majesty?"

"Y.. yesh."

"I apologize for surprising you your majesty."

"No, it's fine. It's just, I feel like the long awaited wish of my ancestors has been fulfilled inside of me."

"I am honored."

Lumiere wiped all the tears from his eyes and fixed himself. He touched the chains from his wrist and feet and in a just a seconds the chains disappeared without a trace.

Kirsten was amazed. He manage to break the an anti-magic chain with ease.

'Look at that. Ah, what a wonderful magic. I want to use him already.'

Lumiere stood up and walked towards Kirsten. His teary eyes was full of determination and respect. It was an outcome that surpasses her expectations. She should thank Luminaria for giving her the best asset in this world. Tho' she still have her doubts of it's existence.

'I have to immediately go to the place that she wanted me to go first.'

Kirsten lifted up her dominant hand and gave to Lumiere to kiss it. It is a formal tradition in Luminaria of their relationship as master and servant.

~*~

"Long time no see Dad."

Kirsten said with a smile while facing her father whom she haven't seen for the past six months. It was necessary for them to cut off their communication to avoid suspicion from the people who's watching them from a far.

The light purple hair of the Count was messy but it only makes him more handsome and cool. She doesn't want to admit it but she's glad for having a good looking parents.

"Have you been eating well? Even though your aura was darker and stronger than before why do you look so skinny."

Kirsten rolled her eyes.

"Is that really the first sentences you're going to say after seeing me for the first time in six months?"

The Count grinned and put his strong and wide hand above her head and messed her hair.

"Louise and your mother misses you much. Of course, I miss you too. You didn't even send me even one letter how cruel of you."

"I know. Should I send a bomb at mother's garden as a sign that I'm still alive?"

Kirsten said playfully and removed the Count's hand away.

"Don't burden your mother even more."

The Count said and flicked her forehead. Kirsten glared at him awhile rubbing her forehead.

"Whatever, I'll just send a head of a monster."

The Count just shook his head and sat on the sofa. The Count roamed his eyes around the tiny house where Kirsten temporarily live. Although it is small but the quality of security around it can be compared or even more magnificent than the Imperial Palace.

'Where did she even get her huge amount of mana? No one in the history of Bruella of having a mage in their family.'

"So, why did you suddenly decided to call me here. Do yu need something?"

Kirsten grinned at his question. Just as what she expected, her father knows her very well.

"That smile, your planning something big again. Am i right?"

"It's not really big, I just want a huge army."

"Army?"

"Yup, army."

"What are going to do with them."

"I want to destroy a country."

"Oh okay.. wait what?!"

"Just kidding."

Count Bruella rubbed the temple of his nose. He almost had a heart attack. Attacking a country will cause a huge disturbance around the world and it might encourage other nations to do the same.

"It's not funny Lavender."

He said in a serious tone. Count Bruella already knew that when his daughter set her mind in doing something, she do everything to make it happen.

'I'm starting to worry about the fate of this country if she suddenly decide to go for the throne.'

Kirsten just laughed at the Count's expression. She sat on the opposite side of the Count and decided to say her true intention of having an army.

"I want to prepare for the chaos that is about to come."

Hearing the word chaos sent chill at Count's back for some reason.

"You're not jesting this time right?"

"Unfortunately, no. I don't have enough evidence yet. But trust me dad, my instinct is better than any saint or oracle in this world."

Kirsten said in a serious tone. For the past months that had passed, she continued to spread her devices around the Empire and the whole Eastern continent where the Cyprus Empire lies. She found nothing alarming everywhere and the Empire continued to live in peace. The plot of the story continued as well like they already given up on the Bruella family by excluding them completely from the whole story.

If she's not smart enough she might already fallen for that trap but she pity them because she already have an idea what they're planning next. Although, she doesn't have enough evidence yet but she have faith in her power to collect information and uncover their plan before they can execute their plan.

"Is that all you want?"

Count Bruella ask without asking her for more details which makes Kirsten smile. She's really lucky for having a partner like him in this world. Someone she can trust and strong enough to help her walk in a thorny path she's chose to take.

"No, there's another one. I plan to make a business. Please prepare me a store near at our mansion."

"A business huh, consider it done. But what business do you plan to make?"

"It's now time to use them, don't you think dad? I'm pretty sure you know what I mean."

Count Bruella grinned and nodded a few times realizing what her daughter plans to do.

"That's a great one indeed. I guess it's time for me to also move and make a loud noise in the Empire."

And both of them flashed a sinister smile at each other. If there's an ordinary person around them they will probably faint because of the amount of dangerous coming from the two of them.

To be continued...