Damon ignored the Mikaelson family's and Stefan's stares, it seems the daggered siblings gave up on the dramatics to see what was happening.

"We used a spell our father thought us, tracking. We sought any witch-man in the Blue Rafters, and were brought to you." Agnes admitted, "Smart." Damon chuckled, as it was usually a spell reserved for witch-boys rather than witch-girls. Limbo was sexist, after all. "You are dead." Alice spoke next, "And you're not a grundy." Alice looked confused as she processed this. "You can be dead and not a grundy?" Agnes looked equally confused, "Yes, but my death is different from one that ends with me being a grundy. I am more, living-dead than a witch-branned corpse." Damon explained and they nodded. "You were killed differently, I see! A shame, a fine grundy you'd make." Agnes tutted as Damon rolled his eyes, "My confidence in being a grundy is as much as my brother's wanderlust" he spoke sarcastically, the girls giggled slightly before Damon sighed.

"Where did you last see your draaga?" he asked curiously, "Near the Wicket Gates" Agnes answered sheepishly, "We were to venture deeper, for we were to become witch-women." Alice looked nervous as Damon blinked. "You are young, at least a hundred bells too short, to become witch-women." Damon retorted, "We wanted to see Croatoan!" Alice squeaked, "You sought out Croatoan? But nothing has been there for thousands of bells" Damon pulled a confused face, "Croatoan? Gone?" Agnes pouted before Damon shook his head. "An artefact. Now, back onto your draaga-napper. I'll have to go down to Limbo Town, won't I?" he sighed as they nodded eagerly.

"Can you drop whatever spell you have? Please Brother Damon?" Agnes begged, "Yes! Please Brother Damon?" Alice pouted as Damon studied them for a few seconds. He sighed as their wide-eyes got to him, and so he dropped his spell. His skin was blue, his hair still dark and his eyes now charcoal. His eyes surrounded with dark veins and eyeliner-like stripes. His clothes had changed to a suit, something he only wears in this form, and rolled his eyes as the two girls smiled widely. He heard gasps behind him, and glanced to see Stefan looking at him in shock as the Originals looked confused. He turned to the girls and rolled his eyes fondly.

"To Limbo Town, great" he grumbled slightly as he raised an arm, he quickly did a few gestures and cracks started to appear on the driveway of the Mikaelson Manor. It cracked open to form a staircase, and a raven quickly appeared on his shoulder from a tree nearby. "Come, we don't have much time before you die." Damon spoke bluntly, the girls winced and quickly grasped each other's hands.

"Wait!" a voice called, they all turned to see one of the Mikaelsons. A male, not Elijah and Klaus, but he looks younger than the rest – he must be Kol, then. "I want to come with." Kol demanded, "It has to do with magic – and whatever you are, interests me. I was a witch prodigy." Kol started speaking and Damon gave him a curious look. "A wiccan witch, yes. Not a witch-man, but.. I am curious enough to let you come along. Come, there's many horrors down there. You'll be needed if I'm to protect these two." Damon invited him, Kol gave him a wide smile before quickly speeding down the stairs. Damon sighed and quickly followed him, making sure the girls were following before closing the staircase behind them.

"Are these mines?" Kol looked confused, "Limbo Town is underground." Damon admitted. "Somehow, it rains. Not continously, though. It's weird" he shrugged as the girls nodded in agreement. "We'll need to avoid the High Market, they have all sorts of shady creatures and businessmen. Nevermind the trolley-men, though I do have an ally down here." Damon spoke swiftly as he navigated the underground easily. Suddenly, hundreds of footsteps were heard. Alice and Agnes hid, Kol quickly hiding beside them and looking confused as Damon stood perfectly fine as hundreds of children was suddenly staring him down.

"How nice to see you again, Leviathan!" he announced, seeing them pause, "Tis I, Damon Bleak of Limbo Town. It has been many bells since we have last seen each other, the riddance of Ebeneezer Badde comes to mind. The one who sold his own blood for liquor and baubles" he spoke, watching as Leviathan processed his words. "It's been many years, Damon and Perceval" they all echoed, "To what favour do you wish, if you are to so boldly stand in front of us?" one of them asked as they step forward. "Two witch-girls had their draaga taken, I check my favour in for information – any smugglers, any more child-snatchers? You must understand my concern, Leviathan. These children will die, and as you are made of lost children I'm sure my concern will spark some memories of how you came to be as one." Damon spoke with a sad look, "They are trying to trap witch-children." Leviathan spoke in one child rather than all. "They are deep within these caverns, old friend. They wait outside Limbo Town, stalking the area like rats to our food." Leviathan spoke, "Though, we will not take this as your favour. You are helping children, lost children – some of us, most of us, wish we had someone do that for us." Leviathan then left, it took a minute for all of them to leave. Damon sighed in relief. Perceval, the crow, cawed a few times as if communicating to Damon. Damon nodded.