Chapter 23: Memories [6]

Comincia dall'inizio

Right, he has never asked her when her birthday is.

"[ ] are you ready to head home?" Her father walked out from the restaurant.

"Ah...Yes"

"Huh? Taehoon, is that you?" Mr Long said.

"Hello...sir" He bowed.

"Just called me Mr.Long" the man laughed softly, patting the boy's head.

"Good to see you and [ ] getting along together. Thank you for what you did for her" He smiled warmly at Taehoon, a sign of approval on his face.

"But we gotta go now. Again, thank you" Then he got into the car.

"Bye now Taehoon. See you tomorrow" The girl said, stepping away.

"Wait!" He called, she turned around

"Yeah?"

"You..." He hesitated before saying "You look beautiful" the male blushed right after he said it.

"Thank you" She gave him a smile before getting in the car.

Later that night

"Taehoon?!" [ ] exclaimed in disbelief as she saw him standing in front of the mansion's gate.

Earlier she received a call from him telling her to go out to the front yard but she didn't expect him to be here at midnight.

"What are you-" She got cut off by Taehoon giving her a small box.

"Open it" He demanded, doing what he said, she took the box and opened it.

Widening her eyes when she saw a silver moonlight necklace.

"This is..."

"Happy birthday" He mumbled, staring at his shoes. But he didn't hear any response from her.

"If you don't like it, then give it back-" He heard her sobbing, lifting up his head and met with a crying [ ]

"I'm sorry, I love it...t...thank you so much!" She sobbed, wiping off her tears.

Taehoon was cut off guard by her jumping on him and pulling him into a tight hug

"Thank you" She whispered. The male returned a hug, a faint smile creeping up onto his face.

--------------------------

[ ] walked through the hallway with Gen. Smiling at the new necklace from Taehoon

"Glad to see you are getting better "Gen smiled. Patting the girl's head

"So are we gonna head to the studio this afternoon?"

"of course, I miss spending time with you guys" She smiled

"I'm sure they feel the same too. I'm off to my class now, see you later"He waved and walked away

"See you!" She waved and entered the classroom.

While walking towards her seat she noticed her classmates were looking at her strangely.

" What is going on?" she mumbled looking towards Taehoon's seat to see the male wasn't here yet.

"[ ]! You're here" Dowoon ran towards her. "This is a bad time but you need to see this"

The boy then held out his phone showing her the screen.

Staring at it to see it was a picture of her and her father on the school's group page.

But the caption took her breath away.

'Wang Li [ ] has been selling her body for old men. Has she been absent from school for this?'