Not this again...

Quinn made a mocking face towards me shaking her head "Never...weird huh"

"Strange, like going to that date that wasn't a date went actually better than what someone told us" Both of them raised their eyebrows at me waiting for me to break and tell them about what happened.

It's not like I didn't say anything, I did tell them about the naked people and how Harry was wonderful and funny all night so I don't really know what else they wanted to know.

Well I did leave out the part where he made every part of my body feel like it was on fire when he was standing inches away from me, almost kissing me before seconds later letting me know in a husky tone that I was going to have to do the first move.

I couldn't help my face growing hot thinking about his hands on my waist, squeezing them ever so gently.

"Why are you red?" They asked with a matching grin causing me to clear my throat.

I hated how my voice went higher than I needed it "No reason, like I said it went good and I had more fun than I thought" I tried to control the heat that rose on my face as also tried to cover up the fact that Harry was more interesting to me than I had spoke about.

I had no intention on having any sort of attraction to Harry that went more than his nice smile but he was proving to be a difficult in all facts since he brought a little bit of a light into my rather depressing life. I could admit that I never had so much fun in my life like I did that night and I hadn't felt this attracted to a person in a long time...it felt different though, like it was easy to laugh with him.

It felt normal as if we had known each other for a long time.

Harry was a hard person not to like anyways, with that smile that could melt anyone hearts and the personality that fitted with mine, I liked he didn't judge much of my down to earth personality and sometimes lack of enthusiasm yet he found a way to entertain himself with it or manage to liven me up.

My dry sense of humor had gotten a little bit lighter because of him.

"I call bullshit actually. You might be good at lying but your face is screaming bullshit" Eva pursed their lips up into a smirk coming very close to me to check me out since their eyes had been locked into mine. "You're hidding something...."

"I'm not" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Nah nah...you are hiding something...so that means something very good has happened"

I gave them a lot "There's nothing to talk about plus I thought you two would be more excited to know where the club was, the people there were literally naked for the event. That should be the topic of this conversation" I remember very well a few months ago they wouldn't shut up about how nipples were the eyes of the body, going into vivid detail of the multiple different nipples they had seen over the years.

I've seen them fight each other on other matters about the naked body but now they didn't seem to care about a room filled with painted naked people.

"Nope! We wanna know what happened on the date thats not a date, if he slipped some tongue...or a finger...we won't judge. We're gay and we would totally fuck him too" I choked on air widening my eyes at Quinn's words who just laughed along with her partner.

"Who's gay and would fuck who?" I jumped from a man's voice behind me internally screaming when I saw Sebastian giving us a confused look raising his eyebrows a bit towards me trying to get the idea what is going on.

But I had only gave him a panicked look that he so gracefully stuttered over his words with a laugh that he tried to covered by his hand "Why- why am I always getting into your sex life, can't you warn me sometimes"