How I met everyone/ came into the jujutsu society

I think this situation cliche but I don't wanna think too hard and make it complicated so to put it simply,

I was out and about, stopped by a restaurant that CONVENIENTLY, the first years and Gojo were at. I was sitting right next to them, I was at a table near them. Now, of course I know who they are in my Cr but for this reality, I don't, so they're just strangers at the moment.

I'm just on my phone talking to my friend. When my parents told me about my clan, again I say, they didn't give many details. So I'm just on the phone like "Bro I found out my parents weren't my real parents and that my real last name is (Clan name) and that I was the last known survivor and apparently the clan were Jujutsu sorcerers and blah blah blah.

I feel embarrassed writing this 😭 cuz I already know and literally planned out everything.

And Gojo overhears this and in his head he's like "what the frick." Cuz with my past, everyone knew there was one last survivor but no one knew where I went, no one knew who I was and my parents took me into hiding for safety. I refer to my adoptive parents as my real parents even though I'm not their biological daughter. So Gojo's like (in his head) DAMN! I JUST FOUND THE LAST KNOWN DAMN SURVIVOR OF A CLAN THAT'S BASICALLY BEEN GONE FOR YEARS!

So he's like intently listening to convo and I'm like "Man I wish I could just find someone that knew more about this stuff. That actually sounds really interesting and I wanna get involved. Maybe avenge my clan you know?"

AND AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT, A SPECIAL GRADE SORCERER THAT KNOWS ALL ABOUT THIS STUFF IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!! CRAZY RIGHT?! 💀

So he tells the first years to go back to Jujutsu tech and he'll meet em in a bit and approaches me (😑the audacity of this man) I'm 5'2 in real life, I KNOW he gonna be cracking some short jokes my way. Using my head as an armrest and indulging in me getting angry at him when he teases me. He's just gonna laugh and brush it off and be like "ohh so funny, you make me laugh" while I'm 🤏🏼 (<this) close to strangling him if I could only reach his neck, but he would never take it to heart.

Anyways yea, he gets me admitted to JJT and we train, it doesn't happen exactly like the training in my Gojo x reader unfortunately, but we do train and end up finding my cursed energy, and I learn how to make it and and control it.