Y/N shook his head and turned back to the quints.

"Oh Uesugi-San?"

Yotsuba said.

"Why are you with him Itsuki?"

I think we all know who that is.

"Were you on a date? Sorry."

Itsuki grew a tick mark on her head as she looked at her sister and shouted.

"We're not! I wouldn't date Uesugi-San. Never!"

Y/N walked pass her and talked.

"I don't think that's how love works."

His words made Ichika shocked a little, after their conversation about love, she didn't think he would open the subject again.

"Do you even know anything about love?"

Nino asked to Y/N, making him stop walking and talk.

"No but I know about weaknesses. And love is the biggest of the weaknesses."

•••

"

I can't keep following Fuutarou like a baby duck who is following his mother..."

Y/N muttered as he stared at the festival place. It was crowded, loud and all other things he didn't like.

"Talk about a burden, huh."

Y/N walked away and sat somewhere. Fuutarou saw him and followed his action before sitting next to him.

"They're too excited for this..."

He said to Y/N, who only nodded and looked at the quints.

"What's with the unfestive look on your faces?"

They heard one of the quints say and looked up. For Fuutarou, he had no idea who that quint was but for Y/N... Well he also had no idea.

Hey, in his defense, he is drunk... Again. Seriously stop drinking. No actually keep drinking, you're saving me from writing half of the story.

They stared at the quint who blushed and looked away. She put her hand on her hair and talked.

"Don't stare at me! It's rude..."

Y/N turned to Fuutarou, who turned to him and nudged his shoulder. Sighing, Y/N looked up at the quint and asked.

"Which one are you?"

The quint gasped and furrowed her eyebrows. She then stared at Y/N and talked.

"It's me Itsuki! You know, the photo booth."

Fuutarou looked at them confused, for Y/N, he only nodded and looked at Fuutarou.

"The one who studies herself."

Fuutarou raised his eyebrows as Itsuki looked at Y/N from behind, shocked.

"I know which one Itsuki is. It's just the hair change."

Y/N shrugged. He then heard someone talk and looked up to see Ichika approaching them.

"That won't do! When a girl changes her hair, you should compliment her."

Y/N raised his eyebrows, totally confused and asked.

"Why? What if I don't like it?"

Itsuki turned at him and asked.

"You don't likey hair?"

Y/N turned at her and answered her question.

"It's not my priority."

Ichika only shook her head and crossed her arms before talking.

"No, no, no. You can't make Itsuki fall on love with you like this."

Itsuki blushed and hid behind Miku. Y/N turned to his right and saw that Fuutarou was gone.

"Who said I want to?"

Ichika sighed and approached him before whispering at her.

"Maybe you don't want love but I'm sure you want to know if the girls truly wear nothing under their yukata."

Y/N stared at the space, blankly and talked.

"Kinda sounded like an Onlyfans girl."

Ichika looked at him confused and tilted her head.

"What?"

"Nothing."

•••

Me having a conversation in middle of the chapter was absolutely unnecessary.

Whatever, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, I kinda don't like the festival arc thingy thing.

Please vote and comment.

Have a good day or night.