Argument aftermath

A/N: I know I know its been forever I kept reminding myself but forgot pls forgive me, but im doing it now the argument aftermath chapter. Enjoy

Tanjiro😊🌊:  He felt absolutely TERRIBLE that he said that to you, after you left he told nezuko everything and she was gonna help you both apologize.  hes always crying in his room or if hes with the others he just puts on a fake smile.  He will make things right between you two.

Nezuko💕👿:  after she realized what she did she started crying, when tanjiro saw her he grew concerned asking her whats wrong. She told him what was wrong  and he had a chat with you (no he wasn't angry he just wanted to know what happened because he couldn't understand nezuko), once you told him he nodded and went back to nezuko and told her he was going to help her, she then hugged him tightly and thanked him.

Zenitsu⚡😭:  You felt GUILTY, you wanted to apologize but just thought that he didn't want to see you so you told the rest of the squad and they all had ideas (except inosuke cause he was dumbfounded) once they told you their ideas you decided to try all of them all together to see if that works.  hopefully it does...

Inosuke😤🐗:   he didn't regret headbutting Tanjiro but he did regret making you mad at him, he didn't like seeing you mad at him while he was blowing of some steam with the training dummies he kept on remembering the argument and he just couldnt do it. He dropped his weapon, went to his room and broke down  Tanjiro and Zenitsu were worried for him. he is going to get ypu back and wont mess up next time.

Kanao🌸🦋:   you both didn't fight, because she a quiet baby

Genya💢🔫:   he kept on training and training to take his anger out but he wasn't angry at you, he was angry at himself for yelling at you and one night he was breaking down in his room. even though Sanemi may seem like he didn't care for Genya he did and he was gonna help his brother get you back.

Senjuro🧡🥺:   again you both didn't fight, cause he precious

A/N:  I KNOW IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET OUT BUT ITS DONE NOW PLS FORGIVE ME FOR GETTING IT DONE SO LATE. but anyways bye my little sakuras🌸🌸🌸

total words: 397 words