Introducing Sabrina

Sabrina Baily

Personality: Sabrina is more of a loner than her best friend Addison, however she gets along with the wolves a lot better than she does with humans

Personality: Sabrina is more of a loner than her best friend Addison, however she gets along with the wolves a lot better than she does with humans. She spends all of her free time with her mom it hanging out with Addison or Wyatt.
Species: Sabrina is the daughter of the scarlet Witch and a hybrid. She is a born tribrid with a scarlet witch side. Once she dies she will become part vampire. And once she takes a life if it's human or not she will activate her wolf side.
Powers and abilities: like her mother Sabrina has chaos magic but hers is differently colored. Her chaos magic seems to be a purple-blue color but none the less it suits her. Sabrina has reality warping abilities and uses them fairly often but never for any bad purposes. She has all the same abilities as the scarlet wit h but a bit more powerful because she can amplify them by channeling her werewolf and vampire counterparts in her DNA.
Family: Sabrina's dad is Lucas Baily and her mother is Wanda Maximoff. Wanda and Lucas never married and Lucas died shortly after Sabrina was born leaving Wanda to be a single mother but she is still a wonderful mother and Sabrina is very fond of her. Wanda later dated the Vision and he was a father figure to Sabrina.
Residency: Sabrina was not born in Seabrook she was born in new york with the assistance of aunt Natasha Romanoff and she was raised there up until her step dad and father figure Vision passed and her mother was snapped by Thanos. Natasha raised her for 5 years but by then she was already 15 and she decided she wanted a fresh start away from everything she had grown up to know. With the help of Tony she moved to Seabrook and doesn't often speak of her family but once the Avengers have a plan to get her mother and hopefully her step dad back she will be there definitely.