Ch 7

Hey my loves. I am going to be working on a few more chapters of just this and then go back on the old schedule.(︶^︶)

-Call-

|Thoughts|

/Whispers/

On to the story.
......................................................................................

Gon's pov

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Brianna is going to have your old room" Killua said.

"Oh yea Gon I have a question" Killua said.

I looked at him with a curious look in my eyes.

/Will you be my light/ Killua whispered softly.

"Huh I  couldn't here you" I said confused.

"Will you be my light?" Killua asked.

"Omg yes yes yes" I said blushing.

I hugged him and started crying in his chest.

"Why are you cry Gon" He asked.

"I am just so happy" I said.

We stayed like that till I stopped crying. When I stopped I just laid on his chest.

"Killua what about all my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh they are in the closet when everyone was asleep in the car, I call the house and told the maids and butlers to put all of your stuff in this room" He said.

"Then what about the stuff we just bought?" I asked.

"That's still in the bags on the closet flow" He said.

I got up and to the closet. I sat on the floor and started taking the things out the bags. After I folded the things that needed to be, I then put everything up. I then walked out the room and went to Aki's room. When I walked in I saw him getting off the bed.

"Hey baby" I said.

"Mama" He said.

He jumped down and ran to me.

"Do you want to go to the garden with Mama" I asked him.

He nodded and smiled. I picked him up and walked to the garden.

"Mama are you going to water the flowers?" Aki asked.

I nodded and we water the flowers together. After we finished we went back inside. We saw everyone sitting on the couch. I put Aki down and he ran to Kalluto.

"Uncle Kalluto" Aki said hugging him.

"Hey little one" Kalluto said.

Kalluto sat Aki on his lap and Killua pulled me on his lap. I smiled while everyone looked at us. Brianna walked in the room and looked at us.

"What the hell did I miss?" She said.

I got up and hugged her while Killua glared at her. I walked over to him and smacked him on the head.

"Stop glaring at her" I said.

Killua rubbed his head and looked at me. I just went to the kitchen and started making dinner. A while later I finished and everyone came to the dining room. I put all their plates on the table then sat down and started eating. When everyone finished I picked up Aki. I walked to his room and gave him a bath.

"Mama can I sleep with you tonight?" Aki asked.

"Sure baby come on" I said.

We walked to my room and I put him on the bed.

𝙸𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें