The third son, Wang Deyi? Wrinkling his forehead to the point of it becoming a prune, the elder became increasingly alarmed, You decide, but have our people be on the lookout nevertheless.

No! The grandpa had only just finished making his decision when this proud squealy voice cuts him off.

But my boy, why cant we sell this Dragon Fruit to the Wang House? Confused by his grandsons outcry, the senior questions the boy.

I say no is no! Puffing up his cheeks, the peachy boy appears to be very displeased, The Dragon Fruit is mine, I wont allow it to be sold to that person.

Chapter 428 Adorable Little Lamb (2)

Because An Xiang Rans parents died prematurely, whether it be the senior or the current chief of the An House, both adults would pamper this peachy boy to the point of calling it spoiled. Therefore, it didnt take much at all for the grandpa to nod happily in agreement: Okay, okay, the Dragon Fruit is yours my child. Zhen Ning, go get it for your nephew in a bit.

Okay Father, smiling as well like his father, An Zhen Ning readily answers the request, Then what about the Wang House?

Just ignore them.

Its quite rare for his grandson to demand something so theres no way this doting elder would deny it.

As for that third son of the Wang House, who the heck does he think he was? At best nothing but a next generation brat of a wealthy family, its not like the chief of that household was making the demand himself!

While all of this was occurring at the other place, Bai Yan on the other hand was currently enjoying herself by sipping away at the tea she prepared.

Mother. Quickly following after this call was a small little hand pushing open the door, Mother, is there something you are thinking about?

Placing the teacup down, Bai Yan pulls her son up to her lap, I asked your Auntie Hualuo to investigate the An House. It shouldnt be long before she gets her hands on the Dragon Fruit.

Mother, cuddling into her arms to meet that intimacy, Bai Xiachen proudly looks up at the woman. Let me handle this matter okay? You can rest while I do.

Yet, instead of getting very happy at her sons request, Bai Yan only showed a suspicious face: You can do it?

Instantly exploding at the lack of confidence, the little steambuns face was a cherry red due to his own emotions: Is Mother not believing in me?

Unfortunately for the baby boy, that appearance could only be called adorable, causing the woman to sneak a peck at the next possible chance.

No, of course Mother would believe in my little precious boy. You are very capable and Im proud of my one and only son.

Only then did Bai Xiachen nestle back into those arms.

I am Mothers sweet little lamb, I will solve all of your problems so you can stop working so hard. Im old enough now, I can take care of you.

I can take care of you.

Like any mother, that statement could only be called soul penetratingly warm.

Okay, I will believe you this time then. Revealing a smile as bright as the sun, Bai Yan couldnt ask for a better son in this lifetime.

WAH!

But before the mother and son duo could continue their family time, an earth-shattering cry from the outside had broke the mood.

Lets go and see whats happened.