Suprises

Danny caught a glance of the person and it felt like his whole world had stopped. He realized that the person he was staring at was staring back at him so he snapped out of his daydream and continued walking. He tried to get them out of his mind but he couldn't. Their dark brown hair and their cute glasses. But what really made his heart beat out of his chest was the hoodie that they had on. Another person who likes the same anime as him? He couldn't believe it. Once they reached the boba shop Danny,Arny,and Pete ordered the flavor they wanted and went to a table to chat.

"Hey you know what would be a great idea?" Arny said. "What?" "If we got cat ears to wear with our suits" "Oh yeah that sounds pretty cool. We could meow like cats in the restaurant" Pete said laughing. "What do you think Danny?" He wasn't paying attention because he was still distracted by the person he had a crush on. "Hellllooo Danny" Arny said waving his hand in front of his face. "Hmm?" Danny said confused, "You okay bro? You just spaced out". "Yeah Yeah I'm chillin" "Okay well we should get going". They went back to the Airbnb and got ready to go to the restaurant.

Y/N got their outfit and was getting ready to go out with friends when suddenly their phone rang. "Hello?" They said with a soft tone "i need you here were understaffed and I need you to cover someone's shift". Y/N couldn't believe their ears "B-But why do I have to do it? Couldn't someone else over their shift?" "Just get down here! Or your fired!". When Y/N heard that they were holding back tears "Fine" and hung up the phone. They cried silently for a few minutes and decided that they were not gonna take this disrespect. They gathered their uniform and out it on and then put the other outfit in the back seat of their car. They drove down to their job where they worked as a waitress/waiter.

Once Danny,Arny,and Pete got dressed they were ready to head out. Danny wore a black tuxedo with black cat ears and black dress shoes. Arny wore a black tuxedo with blue cat ears and black dress shoes. Pete wore a navy blue tuxedo and black dress shoes and black cat ears. Once all of them got ready they went to the garage to start the car. It took about 10 minutes to get to the restaurant and once they got their they got out the car and headed inside.

Y/N got to work and as they walked in they saw they man who was staring at them earlier. They began to panic but decided to deal with one problem at a time. First they barged into the kitchen and was exploding with rage. "LOOK I KNOW IVE WORKED HERE FOR TWO YEARS BUT THEY WAY YOU TREAT ME IS UNFAIR! SO AFTER THIS SHIFT I QUIT!" The manager stood there stunned and Y/N put in their apron and started waiting tables. When Y/N walked to Danny's table they were nervous but said "how can I help you today?" "We would like"without finishing his sentence he realized who it was.