Chapter 1 - Are you sure you want that?

Start from the beginning

He was in a sitting position, with his right hind raised to the side of his face, and the left one hanging loosely over his left knee. His legs covered in skinny jeans were separated, while a simple white t-shirt and his denim shirt was left open. His hands were rather big, and Zayn couldn’t help the shiver that ran down his spine.

The painting was perfect. The artist had made it so life-like and he felt like he needed to get this one. Just when he rose his hand to touch the tableau a voice interrupted him

“Interested to get it?”

Zayn turned around to see a short girl with redish violet hair, big cute eyes, a small nose and full lips. She was really cute, and looked like she was the artist type. Her voice was melodious, but her accent didn’t sound like she was from Bradford.

“Yes! Very…” Zayn smiled, turning to look at the painting once more, escaping the girl’s curious look

“You’re Zayn, right?” she asked getting Zayn’s attention immediately. He turned to look at the smiling girl and nodded slowly

“H-How do you know?” Zayn asked frowning

“You’re an art student in London… so am i!” the smile never left her face “We go to the same school”

“Oh” Zayn’s face light up and he smiled at her “What are you doing here then?”

“We’re doing this in a few places, and we decided to add Bradford to the list. We’re leaving in two days…” She shrugged “Why are you here?”

“I’m originally from Bradford… my family lives here” Zayn explained

“I’m Jade by the way” Jade offered him her hand

Zayn shook her extended hand not feeling awkward at all, like he usually would. She looked around frowning, like she was looking for someone, but then turned to Zayn again

“Are you sure you want that? I mean… you can do something like that yourself! I’ve seen a lot of your work at school, and… you’re amazing” She said, using hand gestures, making Zayn chuckle

“Yes! I want to get this painting. Since i set a foot in here i decided i would get something, and so far i like this most. Did you paint it?” Zayn asked, and Jade just nodded grinning.

“Where do i have to pay?” Zayn asked raising his eyebrows

“Aren’t you going to ask how much it costs?”

“Nope!” Zayn chuckled, making Jade roll her eyes

“Right! You come from a wealthy family, and money isn’t really a problem for you”

Zayn flinched a bit at the words, and Jade bit her lip noticing that she had said the wrong thing. Zayn’s hand went behind his neck to scratch it. He was known as the bad boy at the university for some reason, and everyone thought he was cocky because his family owned more than most of other families! He wasn’t though…

“I’m sorry, i shouldn’t have said that!” Jade bit her lip “You’re just trying to help, and i’m messing everything up”

“It’s okay” Zayn said in a quiet voice “Where do i pay?” Jade told him where he should go, and helped him get the painting of the wall.

“I’m really sorry.” Jade said again “I’ve known you just for 10 minutes, and you’re really nice. I shouldn’t have judged you by what other people say”

Zayn gave her another sincere smile, and handed her the money, which in fact wasn’t much. Zayn gave her more money than needed, not because he wanted to show of, but because he really wanted to help gather more money for the children.

“Thank you Zayn.” Jade smiled, leaning in and giving him a hug, which he returned.

“No thank you for making such an amazing tableau like this” Zayn winked, setting Jade’s face on fire. She looked away, biting her lip hoping that Zayn didn’t notice that. “Oh, and i would want to add some of my paintings in the gallery if that’s okay?”

Jade’s head snapped towards Zayn again, as she looked at him wide eyed. Was Zayn offering to give them some of his paintings to be sold and gather more money?

“Really?” Jade asked

“Yes! I really want to help you. I’m sure my mother would love some of these paintings, so i’m bringing her here tomorrow” Zayn grinned at the cute girl

“Great! See you tomorrow then?” Jade asked unsure

“Definitely”

***

First Chapters are always boring and uninteresting!

Tell me what do you think, and don’t forget to Vote and Comment!

XxXxxEmma