😍

-time skip-🧎🏌️‍♀️
(3rd person pov?)

you were now currently laying down in the hammock u had replaced ur bed with due to ur back problems 😍 wearing only a grey sports bra and red pajama pants. you didn't really know why tf quirk training was so difficult like why tf were they doing this to these children? so in an attempt to relieve stress you pulled out a lil bag of..... goodies?😭

but ig training was also helping you improve ur absolute skill😎
(you didnt like to say it or show off but you were really skilled when it came to fighting. you had been going to jujitsu clubs and training at gyms sooo when you first came to ua you were very underestimated.)

-flashback to earlier today 😭-

you were all standing in a group infornt of aizawa while he was explaining to you guys what you would be doing that day "you are all going to be sparring with eachother. no quirks just hand to hand combat. i will be choosing your partners"

you weren't rly listening tbh- well, you were too occupied thinking about why the league would have wanted you to 'cause a distraction'. you had kinda been in the dark after that and noone was telling u what to do so u just kinda kept on acting like a student 🤪

aizawa had already gone through half the list of names untill you had finally heard him call your name "ramos andddd bakugou" you looked up confused as to why ur name was being called

bakugou then grabbed your wrist and dragged you to where you were going to spar

when aizawa announced you could start you were still very confused.thats when you sensed something coming at you.you could hear the wind coming straight twords your face thanks to your enhanced hearing as bakuhoes fist was about to hit you.

you then quickly grabbed his wrist twisting his arm with it. as an attempt to escape he took a step forward and just as he did that you used your foot to "deadleg" him and he fell to the ground.

you then straddled his waist from behind and put him into a chokehold

he tried to use his strength to push you off of him but you were (surpising for him) very muscular and wouldn't allow him to.

aizawa then counted down from 10 and when he still had not gotten up you had been declared the winner.

sero then walked up to you after losing his fight w mina 💔 "damnn y/n your pretty good at sparring huh?" you looked over at him and back to your hands "ehhh om okkk~ pero im not amazing" he looked at you with confusing "bro you just beat one of the best students in 1a at sparring in less than five minutes!?"

"ohh. ig i did do that huh" you said with a smog grin on your face that said 'eat shit bukugou'

-end of flashback-

as you began to get up from the comfort of ur hammock so you could open a window and kick some blankets underneath the door someone knocked on it. you weren't expecting anyone so it was a surprise when you opened your door to see mina.denki,sero,kirishima,and a very annoyed bakuhoe but ehh he was always annoyed🤨 but i mean who could blame him i would be to if i was constantly being bothered😟

(ur pov😍)

as i opened the door  i took the blunt out of my mouth and set it on the ash tray next to me as i stood there like:🧍‍♀️🤨 infront of me was the 'bakusquad' mina then scratched the back of her neck as she looked down

"what do you want" i said as i decided to pick the blunt back up seeing as it wasnt a teacher.

(and tbh you didnt care if other students saw the "illegal" activities you were doing. i mean if anything they should make cigarettes illegal instead of weed?)

"oh- uhh ya..well uhh we just wanted to see if you would let us smoke with you?" she said in almost a whisper but i cought on.

tbh its not that i dont like them cuz if sero likes them they have got to be pretty cool its just that getting attached to one person was bad.

but a whole group of them?

but wtv tbh it will help me gather information🤷‍♀️ "ehh sure wtv just dont touch my shit and ur only smoking what you brought." i said while opening the door wider do they could come in.

and thats when they also got a look at what i was wearing like the lack of a shirt exposing the tattoos wich ran from the tips of my finger to the start of my neck and on my chest.

i couldnt help but laugh at the expressions they gave me. mina was looking straight into my eyes like (😀),denki was short circuited as he kept on saying incoherent sounds,kirishima just complemented me "you have rly manly muscles 🫢",bakugou was a blushing mess and started telling at denki for being wierd,and sero threw his jacket at me while covering his face (trying) to cover the redness.

i just threw the jacket on over my shoulders but didnt bother zipping it up since it was fairly hot in your room (hence the absence of a shirt)

my room was at the moment illuminated with red leds wich made it pretty dark, but once you get used to it you can see perfectly fine.

as everyone walked in i just went back to what i was doing and kicked the blanket underneath the door. once that was done i went back over to the comfort of my hammock and layed down in it. while bringing the herb back up to my mouth and breathing in deeply then exhaling the smoke theough my nose.

matar was just trying to sleep💔 "if they wake me up istg-" i looked over at him and snickered "dont worry ill make sure they dont"

...

....

...

i had noticed everyone being quiet and standing there uncomfortably wich was wierd cuz over the past few days sero has been coming in here and making himself at home? yet he was still just standing there.

i then resumed my playlist from my phone trying to make things less wierd as it began playing (so high-by doja cat😍) wich was convenient for this moment.

after another minute of them fidgeting quietly i had enough of the akward tension cuz it was not giving 😭💔 "sero why are u acting like u havent been in here smoking the past few days~?" honestly that sounded rly flirty but i was too high to care😭

"u-uhh.." he uttered out as he saw his friend turn to look at him. he was blushing uncontrollably but thanks to the leds you couldnt tell. i then let out a tired groan "do yall not have rolling paper or something? if you want we can just get out my bong"

i continued to stare at them as mina perked up "oh ya! that sounds fun butt ive bever rly hit one before" i then couldnt help but be amused at the newby "same" denki and kiri then said at the same time and i couldn't help but now start cackling at their expressions of (😅)

"alright then yall can sit on teh beanbags over there but i only have two. so two of yall gotta go on the ground..or one could come up here w me i dont mind" i said while shrugging

bakugou then grabbed one of the beanbags hogging it for himself. mina and denki decided to share one and kirishima was cool w a pillow i threw at him.

that left sero.

"can i uh chill up there?" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck "i said i was cool w any of you guys up here. your fine baboso 💀"

he then akwardly slid into the hammock with me.his body flush against my side.

1352 words AHHHHH

I THINK THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER AND TBH THIS STARTED SS A JOKE HCJGH