His nose turned red as he flushed and I laughed and took him with me.

We went inside the place, it was quaint from the inside.

I ordered the steak, it was their best menu and I knew Hyunsuk would like it.

We ate and chatted, enjoying ourselves tremendously.

For dessert, I ordered their famous mechanical made ice cream.

"Wow, this is delicious." Hyunsuk said, smiling happily and that made me happy too.

We deserved this after everything that had happened and everything that was about to happen.

When I remembered he would be leaving in mere hours, the ice cream started tasting sour in my mouth and I dropped my spoon.

"Hyunsuk ah." I said and his head shot up to mine in surprise.

"I'll miss you." I said and he gave me a big smile and just held my hand, squeezing comfortingly.

We talked for a while before it was time to go to the dance.

The way to the dance was fun as the driver gave played various songs we liked and we vibed.

When the limo parked and we stepped out, the flash of cameras were blinding but I smiled at the juniors we hired to take pictures.

When we stepped in, we met up with some of our friends and they greeted us happily.

Junghwan was holding a huge bucket of chicken wings and Yoshi was wiping his mouth so he didn't drop the sauce on his body.

"Hey guys." I said and turned to look for the others.

"Where is everyone else?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Well, Haruto and Jeongwoo are taking pictures, along with Doyoung and Yedam, Jaehyuk and Asahi should be somewhere around the punch table. Mashiho and Junkyu have been missing for quite a while."

"Hey, Hyunsuk and the jerk." Haruto said, as he had his arm around Jeongwoo.

"My brother and his fuck toy." I retorted and Hyunsuk hit my shoulder and shook his head.

"Come on guys, let's have fun today without both of you arguing." Jeongwoo said and I shrugged.

I mean, he started it, I don't have to apologize.

I turned to see Hyunsuk giving me a look and I groaned.

"Fine, I'm sorry." I said.

"Apology accepted." Haruto said haughtily and Jeongwoo gave him a look and he pouted.

"Fine. I apologize, hyung."

We stared at each other and burst out laughing.

"Come on guys, let's have fun."

It was all in all a very fun day.

Everyone eventually came together and we danced and partied.

Towards the end of the party, it was time to crown the prom king and queen.

Prom queen was a a friend of Hyunsuk's, Hwang Yeji.

He clapped and cheered for her and I did so too.

Then it was time for prom king and I wondered who it would actually be.

"Choi Hyunsuk." His eyes widening was almost comical and his friends pushed him to stage while I stayed back to clap and cheer.

The crown was placed on his head  and it was time for the king and queen dance.

They looked so awkward I couldn't help laughing at them.

"Shouldn't we save them?" Shin Ryujin, Yeji's girlfriend said and I laughed and shook my head.

"Nope, let's make them finish the dance."

She laughed at my idea and we sat down at the corner, chatting happily while the two in the middle struggled through their dance.

Immediately it ended, they ran over to us.

"We're breaking up, you left me with this..." Yeji said, glaring at her girlfriend.

"Later girls, come on Hyunsuk, your flight is in an hour. You need to get your things."

The ride back was quiet.

Hyunsuk said bye to everyone and we left.

"Why didn't they all want to come with you?" I asked and he smiled.

"I told them I wanted to be with you right now." He said and I nodded.

When the limo parked, Hyunsuk took me inside his house and turned to face me.

"Jihoon, I have a present for you." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, but can I give you mine first?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure?"

I took out a purple box from inside opened it to reveal an silver ring with an amethyst gem stone.

"Remember when I said I needed to hold your hand, because I didn't have any ring to prove you were mine? Well, I got one, since I won't be around to hold your hand. It's your favorite color. Plus it means trust and independence which is what we have in this relationship. I'm happy for you Hyunsuk."

He looked like he wanted to cry at first but he turned away as he bit his lip.

He suddenly laughed and hugged me.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. I'm not leaving right now. I'm here for the holidays. We'll be leaving at the same time."

My smile couldn't have been wider even if I tried.

"Keep the ring. It's a little token. A proof of our love that you can keep to remember, if it doesn't stand the test of time. Proof that I love you right now and I want to live with and love you forever."

"I love you Park Jihoon. I always have and I am not giving up soon.

I pulled him into my embrace and our lips sealed the deal.

____________________________________

Hey guys.

It's finally the end of the book.

Thank you so much for reading.

You guys who always commented, voted, thank you so much, I'm really grateful.

My Jaesahi book, Guns and Roses it out now, I've updated the first chapter so please check it out.

It'll mean a lot to me.

Thank you.

For the wonderful experience.

Love Chilli 💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

RIVALS (sukhoon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें